Photo

Cancun Bachlorette plans

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • 292 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:26 PM

Hi ladies, just curious to know if anyone within the cancun area, planning a Bachelorette event while out there. The girls and I are a bit stuck with this. I was thinking vegas, but it wouldn't be fair to my girls. Maybe N.Y. too, since I'm so close. Strippers are really not my thing, but I want something fun and original. Someone also mentioned to me Jack & Jill parties, whatever that is?

#2 maa413

maa413
    • 61 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:12 PM

Do you want this to happen while you are in Cancun?
      If so, check out Coco Bongo or Porico's for a fun night out.

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08
        Hi ladies, just curious to know if anyone within the cancun area, planning a Bachelorette event while out there. The girls and I are a bit stuck with this. I was thinking vegas, but it wouldn't be fair to my girls. Maybe N.Y. too, since I'm so close. Strippers are really not my thing, but I want something fun and original. Someone also mentioned to me Jack & Jill parties, whatever that is?
        A Jack & Jill is like a shower, but its for guys & girls, usually you get money for gifts to help out with the wedding.

My thought has always been that if you have a Jack & Jill then you don't have a bridal shower, one or the other. I know some people have done both, but I think thats asking a lot of people.

so anyway, a jack & jill doesn't really have anything to do with a bachelorette party.

#4 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
        • 292 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:06 AM

Thanks for the helpful tip jilly. OMG... your like days away :0!
          Congratulations to you and your soon to be hubby. You guys must be so excited, I'm so excited for you. I'll be looking forward to your beautiful pics.

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:19 AM

Thank you! There are actually 4 of us, I think, getting married at dreams cancun this month, so you'll have LOTS of pictures!

#6 MandyBlue Eyes

MandyBlue Eyes
            • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

Are you kidding me.....Cancun is THE place to have your bachlorette party!!!!
              It is the funnest place I have ever been to ....I totally agree on the Coco Bongo's suggestion....you will have an absolute blast!!!!

#7 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:39 PM

We will be having bachelor/bachelorette outing together two nights before the wedding. Probably start down at Coco Bongo or some place like that and then to Azucar next door to Dreams.

#8 shannon

shannon
                • 772 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:03 PM

The guys "called" Cancun- so our resort is a 40 minutes ferry ride to Cozumel-- anyone know anything about Cozumel for a girls day/night?!?!? I told them they could have Cancun- but I better not see anyone of them near Cozumel- hehe.. what goes on in Cozumel..... LOL

#9 carmine

carmine
                  • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:15 PM

It's not so uncommon for us cancun brides to also have a cancun stagette!! I think my girls are also planning on it.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter