Jump to content

Photo

Share Your "Real Touch" Flower Ideas & Bouquets!


  • Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#11 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
  • Jr. Member
  • 338 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

Hi ladies! So after looking into my resort's flower selection, I was pretty underwhelmed. Especially for the price they want to charge, I began looking into other solutions. I have seen amazing real touch bouquets on here posted by many of you.

 

Here's your chance to share pictures of your favorite real touch flowers, ideas, and vendors!



#12 Islander88

Islander88
  • Newbie
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

cant wait to see this. Trying to talk my sister into this so i cant wait to see the awesome options that people used



#13 HKdolphingirl

HKdolphingirl
  • Newbie
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

Can't wait to see some amazing pics here! I was underwhelmed by my options and prices as a cruise bride too! I am debating between:

1 - making my BMs real touch rose bouquets to coordinate with the 1 dozen white roses, I'll receive as part of my wedding package or

2 - saving even more money, and breaking up my bouquet so that I have 8 roses and my BM's each carry a single rose



#14 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
  • Jr. Member
  • 338 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:04 AM

Hey there! That's exactly why I went with artificial flowers- there wasn't a single bouquet I liked from the choices the resort gave us!

I think it all depends on what kind of wedding you're planning on- if you're more of a nontraditional easy to please bride, go for the single rose! Or if you want the standard do the bouquets. The money adds up quickly, so depends on your budget as well =)

It's your wedding day, so do whatever you want to do- no one will tell you it's right or wrong.

Hope that helpes!

Originally Posted by HKdolphingirl View Post

Can't wait to see some amazing pics here! I was underwhelmed by my options and prices as a cruise bride too! I am debating between:

1 - making my BMs real touch rose bouquets to coordinate with the 1 dozen white roses, I'll receive as part of my wedding package or

2 - saving even more money, and breaking up my bouquet so that I have 8 roses and my BM's each carry a single rose



#15 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,827 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

Here's my inspiration: 

283515739011698300_OQFgezbZ_f.jpg

 

and here's my actual bouquet 

bouquet2.jpg

 

I'm thinking I might try to color the callas just a bit - they are more yellow than orange. But not sure if I have the right ink or paint for it. 


 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome


#16 HKdolphingirl

HKdolphingirl
  • Newbie
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

That is super cute!!! Love it!



#17 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
  • Jr. Member
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:49 AM

I love the yellowish callas, gives them an extra pop of color! Your bouquet is gorgeous the way it is!

#18 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,827 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

thank you!!!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizrmt View Post

I love the yellowish callas, gives them an extra pop of color! Your bouquet is gorgeous the way it is!

 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome


#19 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
  • Jr. Member
  • 338 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:04 AM

Allie that bouquet is beautiful!!! I decided to go with Angel's Accents they have rave reviews! I'm going with orchids in my bouquet, in purple & fuchsia. And the BM will have a mix of calla lilies, orchids, and other flowers in fuchsia, purple, & orange. The groomsmen will have an orange calla lily. I'm so excited, I just placed my order so I won't see them until April, which makes me crazy- I wish I could have them already! This was definitely the best chioce we made doing the real touch. I'd love to come home with my wedding flowers =) Here are some of my inspiration pictures [not correct colors] but just to give you an idea of Angelyn's work. I left her to figure out how the bouquets would look best =)

 

Here is the bouquet I loved for my BM! Some orchids will be included in here & it'll be modified a bit.  [in orange,fuchsia, & purple]

AngelsAccentDSCN0684 BM BOUQUET.JPG

all rights reserved to Angel's Accents =)

217x232px-LL-2f7d77a7_4.jpg



#20 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,827 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

Jennifer - those are great choices! I can't wait to see how yours turn out. I am loving the idea of being able to keep my flowers - will put them in a vase in our bedroom. We have the calla lillies & orchids as corsages for the mothers and bouts for the guys. His bout is a white orchid with the white calla lilly.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyBenz View Post

Allie that bouquet is beautiful!!! I decided to go with Angel's Accents they have rave reviews! I'm going with orchids in my bouquet, in purple & fuchsia. And the BM will have a mix of calla lilies, orchids, and other flowers in fuchsia, purple, & orange. The groomsmen will have an orange calla lily. I'm so excited, I just placed my order so I won't see them until April, which makes me crazy- I wish I could have them already! This was definitely the best chioce we made doing the real touch. I'd love to come home with my wedding flowers =) Here are some of my inspiration pictures [not correct colors] but just to give you an idea of Angelyn's work. I left her to figure out how the bouquets would look best =)

 

Here is the bouquet I loved for my BM! Some orchids will be included in here & it'll be modified a bit.  [in orange,fuchsia, & purple]

AngelsAccentDSCN0684 BM BOUQUET.JPG

all rights reserved to Angel's Accents =)

217x232px-LL-2f7d77a7_4.jpg


 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter