Photo

Passport Invitation, Boarding Pass STD, Luggage Tag Reply Card- Templates & Pics!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#11 GatorGirl1

GatorGirl1
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

I just added the basic templates we used to make these to our website www.mygrandoasis.com ! They are under the pre-designed ones and free to download! Let me know if you have any questions! :)

PS. Ignore the URL going across the image- that was going to be the name of our website until I found out it was already taken LOL

Passport Invitation (We printed the 3rd page on the back of the 2nd page)

Cover Only.jpg

Passport Invitation Page 1.jpg

Passport Invitation Page 2.jpg

Boarding Pass Save-The-Date (We printed 2nd page on back of 1st page) We also mailed these with magnets we got for free from vistaprint! (Just paid shipping)

Boarding Pass.jpg

This is the magnet we got from Vistaprint

Save-the-Date Magnet.jpg

Luggage Tag Reply Card- We have 3 different designs for this on the website. We cut the corners off where it is marked, punch a hole at the top and tie a ribbon through it. (Again, we printed 2nd page on back of 1st page)

Luggage Tag Front.jpgLuggage Tag Back.jpg

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for sharing!

#13 GatorGirl1

GatorGirl1
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:04 AM

EnvelopeFront.jpgEnvelopeBack.jpg

Sleeve for passport- Inspired by the one JoanneIreland made for her boarding passes! Thanks Joanne!

Passport Sleeve1.jpgPassport Sleeve Inside.jpg

Passport Cover.jpgPassport cover back.jpg

Passport page 1.jpgPassport page 2 & 3.jpg

IMG_7411.JPGReply Card Envelope.jpg

Reply Card Front.jpgReply Card Back.jpg

#14 GatorGirl1

GatorGirl1
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:12 AM

Details: We ordered all the paper and envelopes from paper and more- everything is pearlescent and sparkly! The inside pages of the passport are text weight and the outside cover of the passport is a heavier card stock. We printed it ourselves on our laser printer, we tried an ink jet printer first but the colors didn't come out bright enough. We downloaded a couple fonts from that Dafont.com website. If you would like the names just let me know and I'll look them up!

#15 lozzy

lozzy
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

WOW!! They look amazing! I'm sure your guest will love them. Where did you get the turtle images and the main image on the front page?

#16 GatorGirl1

GatorGirl1
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:58 PM

In addition to Joanne's designs, InvitingDesignStudio on Etsy has a bunch of beautiful designs & her cover is really similar to mine. She sells a digital template as well as already done passports so if you're interested you should definitely check hers out! I'm actually a Delta Zeta (Our colors are pink & green and our mascot is a turtle) so I had quite a bit of turtle themed clip art already on my computer! I hope the free templates help another bride-to-be! I struggled for long time trying to get everything (spacing, sizes, font direction, etc) just right! :)

#17 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
  • 921 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:29 PM

wow! Your so talented! I love them, they set the tone for a beautiful and fun wedding

#18 kristen6212

kristen6212
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

These look great, good job! I love the little turtles and the colors!

#19 leungbobe

leungbobe
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

I like the background

#20 lolo411

lolo411
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:35 PM

Everything turned out amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users