Photo

Handmade Fabric Flower Bridal Bouquet with Rhinestone Brooch Centers (Pink and Orange)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#7 Barbaracopeland

Barbaracopeland
  • Site Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:12 AM

Hi Guys!

So I was planning on starting a little side business making handmade wedding bouquets since I received so many email requests after sharing my own handmade bouquet. 

I had hoped to make several bouquets before launching an etsy site when we not only found out that I was pregnant but we decided to move out of the country!!  So now I need to get rid of everything fast! I am selling these for a lot less than I had intended, but we are moving soon and I'd rather not ship these to my storage unit!

I am putting up the Hot Pink and Orange Bridal Bouquet first. It really is beautiful if I say so myself! Each flower is handmade using at least 40 petals for the large flowers and each flower, large and small has a rhinestone brooch center. This bouquet is far more detailed than I even made my own! It took many many hours to make each individual flower. I don't use any glue, each flower is sewn petal by petal and I also sew in the brooches.  I sew them together very well so that they will last for generations if kept properly, I tried very hard to make these as heirloom quality as possible. 

Message me here if you have any questions. I can measure it for you (I would include the measurements now but my husband lost the tape measure!) but we estimate that it is about 12 inches wide and 14 inches long. Again, I'd be happy to figure it out exactly if you want. 

Here are some photos. Let me know if you want more. And please forgive my big ol' pregnant belly!

Also, I'm asking $275 US dollars (Paypal) and it would depend on where you live for shipping. Just let me know where and I can figure out what to add for shipping. 

Thanks!

539462.jpg

e690809c_DSC_0009.jpeg

0b925969_DSC_0020.jpeg

090308d6_DSC_0028.jpeg

#8 Barbaracopeland

Barbaracopeland
  • Site Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:19 AM

SORRY!! The photos wouldn't load in the add, let me try again!

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

#9 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:30 PM

Just wanted to say, this is beautiful!  But sadly out of my budget :0)  I am sure you will have no problem selling it!

Holly

#10 Barbaracopeland

Barbaracopeland
  • Site Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:50 PM

Thanks!

If I don't sell it, I'll let you know and we can see if we can figure something out. I might be able to come down a bit. 

I really appreciate the feedback!

#11 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:57 AM

Very pretty!! Out of my budget also. I'm going to attempt to make my own brooch bouquet.

#12 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
  • 921 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

So beautiful! Barbara I'm so glad you started making things to sell...I know you'll enjoy the new project (baby) better! Maybe one day when your bored you'll start creating again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter