Photo

How to Ask Groomsmen to be in the Wedding?!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:11 AM

Alright, I have searched and searched and cannot find anything on the forum about this so if there is already a thread started I apologize and BEG you to point me in the right direction.  If there isn't a thread HELP!!!!!!

How did your FI ask his groomsmen to stand in the wedding or how does he plan on asking?!  

#12 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,251 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

hey hun.......this is what i did for mikes guys. I hope this works. I LOVE the way they turned out k lol lol so now i want to find it I cant lol but here is the wording and the art I used.....hope this helps you 

FREE
                     FOOD

&

ILL SEE IF I CAN FIND IT AND ILL PUT IT ON MY ALBUM FOR YOU           

FREE

DRINKS

But there is a catch.....

You have to get dressed up BIG time!

So what do say can you can you do it for me

Id (cough cough) appreciate it

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#13 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

Thanks Leigh! This looks like a great idea, I would love to see the pictures or the file to see how you did it because I don't feel the post is doing it justice!!!!

#14 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,251 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:32 AM

yeah np hun.... ill post it today for you, when i do ill reply to this forum so you know its on there,,,,,,, i also did one for my bridesmaids, man of honor so ill take a pic of them all for you.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#15 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:36 AM

Sounds cute, I would love to see a pic too. We haven't asked anyone yet.

#16 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,251 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

TORI & SHARON99

as promised here they are, Ive made one for my man of honor my bridesmaids and mikes best man. After they were printed, i cut them to fit into my invitations...6x6 is the size i used.....hope this helps girls!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding party invitations 001.JPGWedding party invitations 002.JPGWedding party invitations 003.JPGWedding party invitations 004.JPG

#17 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:49 AM

Thanks Leigh! they look great!!!

#18 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,251 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

np......if you like them and want them, ill send them to you. let me know hun

#19 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:44 AM

They look so cute! You did such a great job!! If you don't mind, could you send me the template? Thanks!!

#20 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,251 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

SHARON 99:

I didnt use a template lol i just made them my self... however, if you PM me ue e-amil address i'll send it to you all you have to do is open the item, then cut and past it to say microsoft word save it(but use a different name to save under) and there ya go you can make it your own.

and thanx i love the way they turned out!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter