Photo

Survey, what activities or things did you treat your guests to?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Cali

Cali
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:08 AM

also try using this link for activities

Life Among The Ruins - IgoUgo Yucatan Peninsula Journal

#42 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
    • 382 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:15 PM

Wow, this has been a lot of info in 5 pages. I am interested in planning 1 optional trip for my guest. I have thought about deep-sea fishing and spa visit. Meaning they can do one or the other.

These other trips sounds great, maybe better. For those that have already been and done what would you recommend and then how should I begin planning? Who should I contact. We are staying at the Valentin, Riviera Maya.

Thanks so much,
      Ashley

#43 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
      • 194 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

I think that's a very nice gesture, but remember they are on vacation too... and too many plans for them may be overwhelming. I guess it just depends on the guests.

#44 dimplz05

dimplz05
        • 214 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:49 PM

My FI and I are having about 35 people join us for our wedding in Riviera Maya in May. We are also having a private reception and are giving out OOT bags but we wanted to do something extra so we are paying for everyone to go on a 2 hour sunset cruise the evening after our wedding. We are chartering a catamaran through cancun catamarans and we got a pretty good deal. It is going to be under $1000 to take our guests on a 2 hour sail with an open bar, snacks and transportation to and from the pier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter