Photo

What time are you getting married?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 PVBride

PVBride
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:15 AM

Our ceremony is from 4:30 - 5:00, pictures/cocktail hour from 5-6, and dinner at Sunset.

Hope that helps!

#12 David and Laura

David and Laura
    • 177 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:18 AM

I am getting married at 5:00 in Tulum, Mexico on October 26th. After reading all these posts, I am kind of wishing I would've chosen 4:30. It's hard to find the right combination of good lighting, not too many people on the beach, and late enough for the ceremony to blend into the cocktail hour and dinner.

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

I'm getting married at 4 in june. I'm worried about the heat. But 4 just seems like such a convenient time. Plenty of time to take pictures & still have an early dinner. We eat really early.

#14 highheels

highheels
        • 53 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for everyone that responded. I think we are going to go with 4:00.

#15 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
          • 433 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

I'm getting married at 5:00 pm in April in the Riviera Maya. Dinner will start at 6:15 and dancing will be from 9 - 11.

#16 christmas

christmas
            • 28 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

This is an awesome tool, thanks so much for the link! I am getting married on December 8th and have been worrying about how early the sun might set, I'm so happy to know now!

#17 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
              • 151 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

Oh my gosh.....thank you for putting the link to the sunset tracker up! I had no idea that the sun set so early on my day....

I am getting married on October 28th and the sun will set at 5:45.

Therefore, I've just decided to start the ceremony at 3:45 (I will put 3:30 on the invitations because we are always late!)

Then 4:30 - 5:30 for pictures and 5:45 - 11:00 for the reception.

What do you think? Am I starting too early?
                Amber & Joe
                [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#18 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:52 PM

We are getting married at 5:00pm. Not sure about times hopefully cocktail hour to start at 5:30pm and reception to start at 6:30 pm.
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#19 jlink78

jlink78
                  • 207 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:52 PM

As of right now we are getting married at 5, cocktail hour at 6 and reception from 7 - 11. We decided to extend the reception an hour to allow for more party time. I'm geting married in early August so the sun won't be setting till around 7:20 which will give us plenty of light for pictures.

#20 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

I am getting married in May at 5:30 (I think, how bad is it that I don't remember?!) It is the twilight ceremony which cost extra, but that is what I wanted. I hope it works out alright. Then, depending on the # of peeps that book, we will have a cocktial or reception right after. Then on to PAR-TAY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter