• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

Great website!
    "Stuff to do" was great for me because we're getting married in Cancun in October, and I've been contemplating a group trip to Isla Mujeres! Do you have a snorkel tour that you recommend?
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#22 soltamargo

soltamargo
    • Vendor
    • 216 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Susan101207
      Great website!
      "Stuff to do" was great for me because we're getting married in Cancun in October, and I've been contemplating a group trip to Isla Mujeres! Do you have a snorkel tour that you recommend?
      The best snorkel tour, is the easiest and cheapest available!... .. once you get to the dock at Isla, you will be approached by "vendors" offering the tour, this guys runs little boats,(will accomodate 8 pax aprox. each) they are with the "cooperativa" wich means they ara locals.

Price depending on the time of the year will be 20-30 usd per person. They will take you to snorkel, and to a beach where they will grilled the most delicious fish ever!!... they have a special recipe "tikinxic" (not sure if I'm spelling it correct)...

Anyway, you will spend aprox 4 hours with them, snorkeling, riding the boat and eating.... , afternoons are better, less people and you get to see the sunset!..

Good luck!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter