Jump to content

Photo

My DIY Passport Invites!


  • Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#11 jszy10

jszy10
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,192 posts

    Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

    I am so excited to share my DIY Passport Invites!!  With help from SO many girls on this forum, and Aylee Bits $10 template -- DSC00613.JPG

     

     

    DSC00616copy.jpg

     

     

    DSC00619.JPG

     

    DSC00623copy.jpg

     

     

    DSC00626copy.jpg

     

     

    DSC00629.JPG

     

    DSC00632.JPG



    #12 msredd3129

    msredd3129
    • Newbie
    • 123 posts

      Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:00 PM

      You did an awesome job....They look great!!!!



      #13 primavera

      primavera
      • Jr. Member
      • 428 posts

        Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

        I love, love, love the postcards! I don't have advanced enough skills at vistaprint, everything I try to make looks so boring and simple. Any advice/suggestions on how to get them look that pretty?


        April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

        #14 Lolita29

        Lolita29
        • Jr. Member
        • 426 posts

          Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

          Awesome Job!!! They look great!!!



          #15 jszy10

          jszy10
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,192 posts

            Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:26 AM

            Primavera:  The postcard I bought is actually a design they offer!!! I just added the text!!  You can search "palm tree" once you are under the postcard designs...and it should show up?? or even maybe under the "travel" category??  Good luck!! Let me know if you have trouble!  THere are quite a few beach designs!



            #16 hzak1203

            hzak1203
            • Jr. Member
            • 177 posts

              Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

              They look great!!! I love the colors!



              #17 primavera

              primavera
              • Jr. Member
              • 428 posts

                Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:28 AM



                Originally Posted by jszy10 

                Primavera:  The postcard I bought is actually a design they offer!!! I just added the text!!  You can search "palm tree" once you are under the postcard designs...and it should show up?? or even maybe under the "travel" category??  Good luck!! Let me know if you have trouble!  THere are quite a few beach designs!


                Woohoo! I found them, thanks! I guess I have only been looking at the magnet designs earlier. That is great! Thanks!


                April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

                #18 primavera

                primavera
                • Jr. Member
                • 428 posts

                  Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

                  Here comes my first question (lol), how do you rotate the text on the postcard? When I click rotate it only does it 180 degrees and not just a little bit if you know what I mean?


                  April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

                  #19 jszy10

                  jszy10
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,192 posts

                    Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

                    Quote:

                    Originally Posted by primavera 

                    Here comes my first question (lol), how do you rotate the text on the postcard? When I click rotate it only does it 180 degrees and not just a little bit if you know what I mean?



                    For the design I made, the text was already rotated that way...If you are trying to do it on a different one, I'm really not sure you can.  Sorry!! I hope this helped??



                    #20 primavera

                    primavera
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 428 posts

                      Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:13 AM



                      Originally Posted by jszy10 

                      Quote:



                      For the design I made, the text was already rotated that way...If you are trying to do it on a different one, I'm really not sure you can.  Sorry!! I hope this helped??


                      Hmm...weird, It is the same design but the text is straight and not aligned with the the picture. It doesn't seem like I can change it either. Hmm...maybe they have changed it. I saw other designs where the text was diagonal like that though. I really liked that design, but I guess it is not the end of the world :)


                      April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter