Photo

wedding at Dreams Tulum

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:27 AM

Is anyone being married on January 18 or 19, 2008 at Dreams Tulum? Maggie is having her Rehearsal Dinner there on the 18th at the Grill restaurant near the beach and we just wondered if one of our brides was the wedding booked at the resort. It would be great to be able to hook up with another BDW bride while we are there. Mag's wedding is at the Anna y Jose Beach Club.

Thanks!
    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#2 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
    • 547 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

Lizzy,
      We will not be at Dreams until May 7th. Like you mentioned, it would be great to meet up with some other BDW Brides during our stay. Are you getting excited?
      http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
      Amy & Aaron
      May 10, 2008
      Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#3 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
      • 766 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:00 PM

I will be there December 8th to the 22nd !

#4 Lizzy

Lizzy
        • 501 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:40 PM

Hi, we are getting excited. I'm trying to figure out how to do a template for her hang tags. She needs one set for the OOT Bags and another for the Pashminas, and maybe something for the fans. I used to think I was pretty good on the puter, but now I think I have lost my touch (LOL).

So I think you girls should just change your plans and work around Maggie's date, haha. Too bad, though. We will miss Annie by a couple of months and Amy by way too long!
          Thanks for responding. Oh, Annie, are you a Scottish lass? We have some Canadian Roy ancestors from Glengarry, Ontario. I think it was spelled ROI back then.
          Later,
          For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

#5 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
          • 244 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:07 AM

Hi, I'll be there from Jan 5-12 so I think I just miss you.
            Michelle
            HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#6 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
            • 766 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:00 AM

Hi Lizzy !

I am a French Canadian not Scotish ! That explains my spelling + phrase structures in this forum !

But I do have relatives in Glengarry ! ! ! I live 1 hour from Glengarry. What a small world ! !

#7 Lizzy

Lizzy
              • 501 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:08 PM

Annie, our families in Glengarry are MacDonald
                MacGillis
                Vandandaique dit Gadbois
                Gadbois
                just to name a few! You can see that there are French Canadians there too.
                Crazy world!

XX1/2

#8 urbangirl5

urbangirl5
                • 7 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:09 PM

I'm getting married at Dreams Tulum on 1/19/08. Are you getting married there then as well. It would be nice to connect w/ another BDW bride
                  Amanda and Jay - January 19, 2008

http://tickers.Ticke....fc52/event.png

#9 Lizzy

Lizzy
                  • 501 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:52 PM

Hi urbangirl! No, not getting married there. We are staying at Dreams Tulum and having our rehearsal/welcome dinner there on the 18th. Then while you are getting married at Dreams, my daughter will be getting married at the
                    Ana Y Jose Beach Club. It is about 15 minutes south of Dreams. As the time gets closer, we should try to figure out a time to meet at the hotel. It would be great to get to meet you and your family.

#10 Lizzy

Lizzy
                    • 501 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:52 PM

Hi urbangirl! No, not getting married there. We are staying at Dreams Tulum and having our rehearsal/welcome dinner there on the 18th. Then while you are getting married at Dreams, my daughter will be getting married at the
                      Ana Y Jose Beach Club. It is about 15 minutes south of Dreams. As the time gets closer, we should try to figure out a time to meet at the hotel. It would be great to get to meet you and your family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter