Photo

Heidi, would you help me?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:21 AM

Heidi, I have noticed that you are very graphically savy and have offered your generous help on many occasions. I am wondering if you could tell me how to change the logo I had made for Maggie? The colors are not what she finally ended up choosing for the wedding. I am attempting to change the palm tree to a palm green color instead of turquoise, and change their font color to a coral red. I don't know if this is possible or not since I didn't make the design myself. I can send you the logo or even post it in a message on this thread.
    Anything you are able to do to help me would be marvelous.
    Thanks so much,
    Lizzy
    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#2 robindepaula

robindepaula
    • Banned
    • 514 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:26 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lizzy
      Heidi, I have noticed that you are very graphically savy and have offered your generous help on many occasions. I am wondering if you could tell me how to change the logo I had made for Maggie? The colors are not what she finally ended up choosing for the wedding. I am attempting to change the palm tree to a palm green color instead of turquoise, and change their font color to a coral red. I don't know if this is possible or not since I didn't make the design myself. I can send you the logo or even post it in a message on this thread.
      Anything you are able to do to help me would be marvelous.
      Thanks so much,
      Lizzy
      Hey Lizzy - I can try to help. Is the design in layers or has it already been flattened? you can email it to me at robin at depaulaphotography dot com

Robin

#3 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:41 AM

Hi Robin, I sent you the file via email.
        Thanks again!!!
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

#4 robindepaula

robindepaula
        • Banned
        • 514 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:40 AM

Hey Lizzy - not a problem at all . . .

How is this? I can change the colors some more . . . Click the image to open in full size.

Let me know if you want the colors tweaked any more or if this is okay - I'll then email the original file back to you.

Robin

#5 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:03 AM

Hey Lizzy! I see RObin has already helped you! :) My advice though - make sure the file size is larger so if you need a bigger size it doesn't become pixelated. You can alter colors in programs like Photoshop or Fireworks. I'd be happy to help in any way if you still need it!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#6 Lizzy

Lizzy
            • 501 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

Robin, it looks great. The colors aren't quite right tho. The coral red is more of an orange-red. And the palm green I am thinking of is more of a greyish green. I know I'm a PITA! I can't help it...all of my kids made me this way!
              Thank you.

Heidi, thanks for your help and the offer.

#7 robindepaula

robindepaula
              • Banned
              • 514 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:32 PM

Oops, Heidi . . . hope you didn't mind. I was up & wanted to make myself useful!!!

Lizzy - here's another go of it . . .
                Click the image to open in full size.

#8 Lizzy

Lizzy
                • 501 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

Absolutely perfect!
                  Thank you Robin, this helped so much!

#9 robindepaula

robindepaula
                  • Banned
                  • 514 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

You're quite welcome - glad I could help out!! Enjoy . . .

Robin

#10 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:42 AM

LIzzy - here you go ~ I couldn't get this to post in a PM. let me know what you do/don't like; I can easily modify. :)

Attached Files

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter