Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:43 PM

those are GREAT questions! I can not wait to hear the answers

#872 B&J2008

B&J2008
    • 266 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:13 PM

Neen, those are great questions and pretty much all of my questions are included in the list. If I think of any others, I'll let you know!

#873 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
      • 161 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

"There is at least one other wedding on my day…where is that reception being held? Far enough away from SG?

Confirm that no one can have a beach reception outside the SG while I’m having my reception there?"

This is MY big thing!!!!!

#874 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
        • 358 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

Is anybody planning to use paper lanterns for the reception? I am trying to figure out what the best way to set them up is. Landy said that I have to bring all the supplies (paper lanterns, bulbs, wires, extension cords) and they will set up. I am thinking that the battery powered LED lights are the way to go (I'm not carrying extension cords to Mexico), but what should I bring to have them stinged up?
          -Rachel

#875 B&J2008

B&J2008
          • 266 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NewOrleansbride
            Is anybody planning to use paper lanterns for the reception? I am trying to figure out what the best way to set them up is. Landy said that I have to bring all the supplies (paper lanterns, bulbs, wires, extension cords) and they will set up. I am thinking that the battery powered LED lights are the way to go (I'm not carrying extension cords to Mexico), but what should I bring to have them stinged up?
            I had thought about using the paper lanterns, but you know, setting them up never even crossed my mind!!! Good question!

I guess battery powered ones would be easiest. Do they have battery powered ones?

#876 neen

neen
            • 633 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

We're planning to hang paper lanterns in the SG for our reception, we're just going to skip the lighting part...more for decoration to incorporate our wedding colors than for lighting. But to answer your question, YES they do make LED powered paper lanterns so I think they'd be the best option.

#877 Seahagamy

Seahagamy
              • 67 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by rachelannmartin
                See if this attachment works, this is what I received from the resort photog.
                I don't have enough points to open this attatchment. Is there any other way for me to see this? Thank you!

#878 Blkatz

Blkatz
                • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

I can email it to you...I will PM you

#879 alin & mako

alin & mako
                  • 134 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:19 PM

Neen, your questions rock!! I am very interested in the lounge furniture and a couple of others. Thanks!!

#880 neen

neen
                    • 633 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by alin & mako
                      Neen, your questions rock!! I am very interested in the lounge furniture and a couple of others. Thanks!!
                      just so you know, i PM's heidi (heidiandalex) since she had lounge furniture at her RM wedding recently and she paid $1500!!! i was definitely not planning to spend that much, so hopefully a better deal can be worked out through Dreams Tulum. will keep you all posted!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter