Photo

DREAMS TULUM brides please post here!

• Please log in to reply
1009 replies to this topic

#61 calyx6

calyx6
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:19 AM

Yes there is a disco. It's located below the main lobby. And yes, they do allow outside photographers. There is no fee for using an outside photographer.

-V-
    Tulum - November 3, 2007

#62 robindepaula

robindepaula
    • Banned
    • 514 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:48 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dreamstbride
      Im going to BUMP that :) hehehe!!! Disco?

also....

Does Dreams Tulum allow outside photographers We have a photographer flying down with us! and he will be staying at the resort as well... is he considered an "outside photographer" ?

You won't have any problems with the photographer you're bringing in. I was there in early November to shoot Calaxy6 ' s wedding - they didn't say anything at all to me. The WC actually asked for me to send her some business cards.

#63 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
      • 161 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:31 PM

#64 leamil

leamil
        • 25 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:25 PM

I had the same issue with setting the date. It was very frustrating as I thought it should be pretty simple! But every email only 1/2 answered my questions.. I ended up calling and spoke with Landy. She pulled out the book and figured out that my original date had a wedding at the time I wanted, and we were able to switch it. Then I emailed her and Sandra and asked them to send me a confirmation of time and date (which they did) before sending out my save the dates..

#65 amy706

amy706
          • 506 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:50 PM

This is so helpful. Thanks all. We just decided on Dreams Tulum as well after much diliberation. SO excited! Are any of you guys doing any organized events with your guests? We were thinking of doing a group trip to the ruins. Has anyone done that? Recommend any places to go through?!?
            Amy706
            Washington, DC
            Dreams Tulum
            December 5, 2008
            Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#66 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
            • 547 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:27 PM

We are planning a group outing to Xel-Ha and also a "girls day" shopping in PDC while the guys go deep sea fishing.
              http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
              Amy & Aaron
              May 10, 2008
              Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#67 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:33 AM

dreams tulum is amaaaazing. i loved everything about it and i cant say a single thing bad about it

#68 donandcorri

donandcorri
                • 57 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amy706
                  This is so helpful. Thanks all. We just decided on Dreams Tulum as well after much diliberation. SO excited! Are any of you guys doing any organized events with your guests? We were thinking of doing a group trip to the ruins. Has anyone done that? Recommend any places to go through?!?
                  Dreams actually does a bike tour to the Tulum ruins a few times a week. On the days that they don't do the tour or if you wait until after the tour comes back, you can take the bikes on your own. We just took the bikes on our own - it's about a 25 minute ride each way and then you pay about $1 to park the bikes and $4 entrance fee to the ruins.

#69 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                  • 766 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:35 PM

It only cost me 7 $ for a taxi ride to the ruins in Tulum ! take a taxi, not a bike... the ride is long and difficult !

Bring your bathing to the ruins so you can swim there, the water is beautiful !

#70 SunBride

SunBride
                    • 1,499 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:37 PM

wow this thread was totally buried. people should post their questions here rather than starting a new thread all the time!

I'm looking for more info on the disco. The resort usually refers to it as being a sports bar. What's the atmosphere like, disco or sports bar? Is there a D and dancing at night?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter