Photo

DREAMS TULUM brides please post here!

• Please log in to reply
1009 replies to this topic

#441 Krystalranee

Krystalranee
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:53 PM

I've been looking through several of the posts and I haven't found anyone to ask directly. I'm divorced and planning to have a civil ceremony. Is there anyone out there that might be able to answer some of my questions? It's regarding the decree and the cost to translate it. Thanks a lot!

Also, I'm obviously a NOOB....how do you all get your great looking photo's posted on your threads. Apparently I'm an idiot.

#442 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

You have to upload them to photobucket (a web album site) and then under the photos there will be 4 links, you copy the 4th one and post it here.

Well ladies, before I left there was lots of discussion on the dinner policies and the new convention center and I promised to try to take some pics of it, like I mentioned earlier I didn't make it inside (it's locked when not in use), but here is the pic my photographer took.

Click the image to open in full size.

try emailing the coordinators if you want pictures of the indoor set-up.

#443 neen

neen
      • 633 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

thanks for the pic of the convention center....it looks really nice, so at least its a good back-up rain location!

#444 SunBride

SunBride
        • 1,499 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:17 PM

well for the ceremony I think you'd be better off with the seaside grill as a ceremony location, it's all open with the beach right behind so it would be almost as good as doing it on the beach.

#445 can't wait!

can't wait!
          • 517 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:23 PM

The convention center does look nice! Wonder what it's like inside?!?!?!?
            Sunbride, in case I haven't told you...thanks for being so forthcoming and generous with us!! I feel so much better now that I have an idea of how my experience will be.

karla

#446 babycow

babycow
            • 367 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:24 PM

I know some places in Mexico only have electric outlets for two pronged plugs and you need a three prong adaptor for some electronics. Is this the case at Dreams Tulum?
              http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
              Erica and Tim
              Dreams Tulum
              Mexico
              May 17, 2008

#447 SunBride

SunBride
              • 1,499 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:39 PM

I just checked some of my pics from the rooms and they are all 3 pronged plugs so you'll be okay

#448 SunBride

SunBride
                • 1,499 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:43 PM

Man, it's funny that I'm on this forum way more since the wedding than I was before. I guess now that my turn is over I enjoy living vicariously through you guys. I can't wait for the next DT reviews to come in!

#449 neen

neen
                  • 633 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SunBride
                    well for the ceremony I think you'd be better off with the seaside grill as a ceremony location, it's all open with the beach right behind so it would be almost as good as doing it on the beach.
                    our reception dinner and dancing will be at SS grill so that won't work, but its a good suggestion for other BTB!

#450 amodew

amodew
                    • 18 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am finally a new member on this site. I've been on for the last four weeks as a non-member...for some reason I always got errors when trying to register. Anyway, looking forward to finally being able to correspond with everyone.
                      I actually just found out some horrible news - apparently the resort is sold out for the week of the wedding and I still have ten people that haven't booked and are defintely planning on going!!! One of them is my brother, our best man and one of my bridesmaids!! We are quite worried but hoping that my TA could try and pull some strings
                      I also wanted to let you know that Sandra sent me some pictures from the inside of the new convention center so as soon as I figure out how to send pictures, I will do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter