Photo

Where is the best place to buy Real Touch flowers?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 lorijfletcher

lorijfletcher
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

I thought there was another thread on here for this, but I can't find it now.
I definitely want Real Touch, NOT Floramatique flowers (as I have heard not so good things about them).
Also, Plumeria's wedding flower boutique no longer takes custom orders, and they are only taking wedding that are way booked out.
So, I am looking for a trustworthy website to buy my flowers from. I don't want to buy pre-made bouquets, I want to make them myself.
Can anyone help?

#12 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

I don't know personally but I can say that in the last couple of weeks there have been posts about real touch flowers. You can do a search to see what comes up. I know some ladies have gotten then and they are gorgeous.
BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#13 JENISE

JENISE
  • 652 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:39 PM

You can try www.save-on-crafts.com
I've bought single flowers from there and they were great.
Good luck!

#14 Kalea

Kalea
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

I recently bought a real touch flowers wedding package (1 bride's bouquet + 4 bridesmaids bouquets + 7 boutonnieres + 2 corsages + cake toppers) for my beach wedding. Very reasonable price and they look sooo life-like!

You can check them out at www.bloombridal.com

:)

#15 mishi071411

mishi071411
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

I think I may check out www.bloombridal.com

they seem to have all of the colors and flowers that I'm looking for. It says to order custom orders 3 months in advance.... will they send out individual flowers quicker and then I can make the bouquets myself??

#16 jamieirene

jamieirene
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

I ordered my real touch flowers from wedideas.com my bridal bouquet of 20 calla lillys and 6 calla lillys for each of my 5 bridesmaids.  I custom designed and planned exactly what i wanted the stems will be showing with white ribbon wrap on each of them with a real pearl seam.  And the price was great!  Hopes this helps!

#17 Ginger1961

Ginger1961
  • Banned
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

I ordered my real touch flowers today from a vendor on Etsy.com.  I love them.  She is going to add some feathers to most of the pieces to capture the vintage feel of my wedding.  I don't get spending hundreds, even thousands on flowers that are going to die in a few hours.  I have allergies and don't feel like having puffy watery eyes walking down the aisle.  I love the idea of being able to keep my bouquet preserved and possibly passing it on.  All my attendants get to keep their bouquets and use them as a decoration.  450 dollars for a flower budget is great in my mind.  This is a 14 piece set and two bouquets will be used as decoration.  All works for me :)http://www.etsy.com/...and-rhinestones 

"He's my Lobster"

#18 ehpage

ehpage
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

Got mine at Michaels Craft here in Canada and mine turned out beautifully. I think so at least! Kingsclear-20110322-00516.jpg

#19 jamieirene

jamieirene
  • 650 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Ehpage your flowers are beautiful!!! I got all white calls lillys hope they turn out as beautiful as yours!

#20 Kalea

Kalea
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:16 PM

The bouquet you made is beautiful! But I'm not a crafty bride it's easier if a professional florist makes them for me. Plus their prices are so good it really saves me the time and hassle to do it myself.

I wanted real touch fuchsia peonies, my custom package: 1 bride's bouquet + 4 bridesmaids bouquets + 5 boutonnieres + 2 corsages for $370!!!  I added another 2 boutonnieres and cake toppers for $38. I'm so happy with them. Awesome price! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter