Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#431 Millie & George

Millie & George
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:52 AM

Hi ladies!

I have been away from the site for a couple of weeks, you know how it is planning ect... I have been really disheartened to come back on and see so many negative responses to EDR, I totally get it but it is quite hurtful that EDR are being totally stupid!

So.........................

I know there are so many of us going soon,
    Mrs V to be
    J Wolfe - (if not already gone)
    Mandy & her fab mum
    Shannon
    MaggieMaylou (If I remember correctly)
    CT Petch

So I thought it might be nice to tell each other how excited we all are, I know I am and it will be totally fab when we get out there and so many of us I think will literally bump into each other!! So tell me some good stuff, how excited are you for your DW?

Me xx

#432 Millie & George

Millie & George
    • 49 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:54 AM

ooohh sorry and Melba!!

Oh my life some more too:
      Tricia
      Brandoo

#433 ctpetch

ctpetch
      • 130 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Millie & George
        Hi ladies!

I have been away from the site for a couple of weeks, you know how it is planning ect... I have been really disheartened to come back on and see so many negative responses to EDR, I totally get it but it is quite hurtful that EDR are being totally stupid!

Mrs V to be
        Mandy & her fab mum
        Shannon
        CT Petch

So I thought it might be nice to tell each other how excited we all are, I know I am and it will be totally fab when we get out there and so many of us I think will literally bump into each other!! So tell me some good stuff, how excited are you for your DW?

Me xx
        We are getting very excited about going to the EDR and have about 5 wks til we leave. Everything is about finalized finally and no issues with any of it anymore. Anxious to get there and get some royal treatment and have our family and friends there for our wedding at gazebo 55.

I don't know if anyone will be there when we are 5/24-6/2 let me know if anyone will be. We are getting married on 5/29.

#434 pryzeless

pryzeless
        • 614 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
          Hi ladies!

Mrs V to be
          Mandy & her fab mum
          Shannon
          CT Petch

Me xx

Don't get too upset because most of the negativity comes from people who are not having their wedding there and don't intend on ever going there. Don't let their negativity get you down...I'm not. I am excited for you and all the other girls going there soon. I have to wait awhile....

#435 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
          • 554 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

Quote:
            Hi ladies!

Mrs V to be
            Mandy & her fab mum
            Shannon
            CT Petch

Me xx
            I am super exicted!! We leave 2 weeks today, and I don't think I can wait any longer!! i am in the middle of exams, there is snow on the ground and it has been a long semester! I cannot wait for the beach, drinks and some hot hot sun! (and a wedding too!! :))

I'm very exicited about both of my locations - Gazebo 55 for the ceremony and the Health bar for the reception. I love both of them!!

We will be there from May 3-May17, and staying in a Casita. I requested the 27 Block - so if anyone is around track me down :)

#436 MelanieS

MelanieS
            • 820 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
              I am super exicted!! We leave 2 weeks today, and I don't think I can wait any longer!! i am in the middle of exams, there is snow on the ground and it has been a long semester! I cannot wait for the beach, drinks and some hot hot sun! (and a wedding too!! :))

I'm very exicited about both of my locations - Gazebo 55 for the ceremony and the Health bar for the reception. I love both of them!!

We will be there from May 3-May17, and staying in a Casita. I requested the 27 Block - so if anyone is around track me down :)
              We'll be there May 16 - May 23 with Mandy's wedding on May 20. We are also staying in the casitas. I know Shannon and Anna (Milllie & George) will be there during the last part of your stay, also.

#437 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
              • 433 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

Thanks!! I'm getting ready to sign off - we're all packed and ready to go. We're leaving at 4 am tomorrow morning and I am super excited! I'll let you all know how everything goes - wish me luck!!! Everyone on this forum has been super helpful throughout my year-long planning process and I can't tell you how grateful I am for all of your kindness, support, and ideas. I wish all of you the best in your upcoming weddings!

#438 MelanieS

MelanieS
                • 820 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:29 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
                  Thanks!! I'm getting ready to sign off - we're all packed and ready to go. We're leaving at 4 am tomorrow morning and I am super excited! I'll let you all know how everything goes - wish me luck!!! Everyone on this forum has been super helpful throughout my year-long planning process and I can't tell you how grateful I am for all of your kindness, support, and ideas. I wish all of you the best in your upcoming weddings!
                  Yay, Jennifer! We are so excited for you and are wishing you an awesome wedding and honeymoon! Can't wait to hear how everything went and see your pictures.

#439 pryzeless

pryzeless
                  • 614 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:43 PM

Good luck and hurry home with plenty of details. I am sure you are going to have a wonderful time, have fun!

#440 Millie & George

Millie & George
                    • 49 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:28 AM

Ah JWolfe how fab, good luck and have a fabulous time!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

xxxxxx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter