Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#3871 LKocelko

LKocelko
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Checked the 14 day forecast, I'm getting worried how hot it'll be! Not that I can do anything about it. Hopefully being right on the ocean will help. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to order all my pictures in black and white, because my face will be so red!

#3872 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

it's pretty darn windy on the beach so the breeze will keep you cool. and the water will be nice and refreshing for a break while you're there. 

on your wedding day - just expect to be hot. it's the dress and the excitement. you'll be gorgeous no matter what!!! 

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

Checked the 14 day forecast, I'm getting worried how hot it'll be! Not that I can do anything about it. Hopefully being right on the ocean will help. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to order all my pictures in black and white, because my face will be so red!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3873 mlklee2013

mlklee2013
    • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

Test

#3874 mlklee2013

mlklee2013
      • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

[quote name="jnitschke" url="/t/7513/el-dorado-royale-edr-brides-post-here/3820#post_1901195"]Wha what about wearing sneakers to dinner? My FI is wearing converse for the wedding, could he wear those into dinner?[/quote Yes he should be fine with sneakers. All the guys in our group wore tennis shoes with no problem. Most restaurants were okay with flip flops except Fuentes and the Italian restaurants. It's the sleeveless shirts on guys that is a big issue, even at the restaurants by the pool. Just have the guys bring a t-shirt with them when they go to the beach and pool just in case.

#3875 LKocelko

LKocelko
        • 350 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

I'm getting so nervous! I'm not even sure what about haha. But the fact that after today I'll be off work for two weeks is really hitting me that it's happening.

#3876 mstigger

mstigger
          • 239 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

Everything will be PERFECT and you will have so much fun you will never want to come home!!!

Make sure if you ever get Geofrey as your shuttle driver, tell him Gail & Chuck say HI!!! He was so awesome. He's the one we tipped really well. He works 7-3 and came in early just to pick us up for our excursions, he def went above and beyond!!

The wedding coordinators are better than you could ever even imagine, I don't think I can put into words what a fantastic and wonderful job they did. Enjoy every minute!!!

I'm getting so nervous! I'm not even sure what about haha. But the fact that after today I'll be off work for two weeks is really hitting me that it's happening.

#3877 AllieH

AllieH
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 2,014 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
            • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
            • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

Ditto what Gail said!!! Francisco was the shuttle driver that my girls loved - he's FB friends with all of them now. And Victor from NYC was our favorite bartender - we can't wait to see them again! 

don't be nervous Lindsey. it will all be absolutely wonderful. go enjoy all of your planning and hard work. most importantly - enjoy your wedding day and honeymoon in paradise!

Originally Posted by mstigger 

Everything will be PERFECT and you will have so much fun you will never want to come home!!!

Make sure if you ever get Geofrey as your shuttle driver, tell him Gail & Chuck say HI!!! He was so awesome. He's the one we tipped really well. He works 7-3 and came in early just to pick us up for our excursions, he def went above and beyond!!

The wedding coordinators are better than you could ever even imagine, I don't think I can put into words what a fantastic and wonderful job they did. Enjoy every minute!!!

Quote:

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3878 LKocelko

LKocelko
            • 350 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

We leave tomorrow!! Had our (hush hush) courthouse ceremony today.

#3879 amanda50388

amanda50388
              • 153 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

YAY!!! Your going to have so much fun!!!! Enjoy every minute, you will love it!!!! 

#3880 mstigger

mstigger
                • 239 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

Have a BLAST and a drink for me!!! Cheers!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter