Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#2561 Cvantine

Cvantine
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

Here right now (in a Jr. Jacuzzi Suite), just double checked and there is NOT bubble bath. However, since other posters are saying it's a bad idea, might want to pass on that one... =)

#2562 Cvantine

Cvantine
    • 41 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cvantine 

Here right now (in a Jr. Jacuzzi Suite), just double checked and there is NOT bubble bath. However, since other posters are saying it's a bad idea, might want to pass on that one... =)

Oops, I totally lied. I surveyed the bathroom in its entirety before I wrote this post. Then it occured to me to check the actual jacuzzi...yup, there is a small tube of ginseng body wash (all of the toiletries here are ginseng). Sorry about that! I swear I did not have that many drinks by the pool today =)

I would assume this is in all rooms as we certainly did not request it.

#2563 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:16 AM

ok, totally jealous that you are there! lol

Originally Posted by Cvantine 

Oops, I totally lied. I surveyed the bathroom in its entirety before I wrote this post. Then it occured to me to check the actual jacuzzi...yup, there is a small tube of ginseng body wash (all of the toiletries here are ginseng). Sorry about that! I swear I did not have that many drinks by the pool today =)

I would assume this is in all rooms as we certainly did not request it.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#2564 jnitschke

jnitschke
      • 251 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

bubble bath + jacuzzi jets are a bad, bad idea. you will drown in bubbles!! umm, don't ask me how I know. if it's just a jacuzzi soaking tub (no jets), then bubble bath is awesome. 

We have a jacuzzi tub in our master bath at home and we use bubble bath all the time in, you just need to use less than a regular bathtub.  I love it because you get a huge layer of bubbles, a very glamorous feeling.. it always makes me feel like Julia Roberts in the bath tub in Pretty Woman... But since that might not occur to people who don't have use jacuzzi tubs regularly I might add a tag saying "use sparingly"... or something like that.   Thanks for checking for me ladies.

#2565 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
        • 458 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

I know we didnt use our jacuzzi tub for anything other than dumping snorkeling equipment and soggy towels. It didnt look like the tub was all that clean, so I wasnt eager to jump on in... Using a public bathtub just kinda gives me the heeby jeebies! Of our 40 guests, I dont think any of them used the tub either, so if  you are tight on budget or want to cut back in some areas, I think you could pass on the bubble bath.

Originally Posted by jnitschke 

We have a jacuzzi tub in our master bath at home and we use bubble bath all the time in, you just need to use less than a regular bathtub.  I love it because you get a huge layer of bubbles, a very glamorous feeling.. it always makes me feel like Julia Roberts in the bath tub in Pretty Woman... But since that might not occur to people who don't have use jacuzzi tubs regularly I might add a tag saying "use sparingly"... or something like that.   Thanks for checking for me ladies.

#2566 jnitschke

jnitschke
          • 251 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

I thought every room had a jacuzzi tub with a view of the ocean or the gardens... is that not true?

Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

I know we didnt use our jacuzzi tub for anything other than dumping snorkeling equipment and soggy towels. It didnt look like the tub was all that clean, so I wasnt eager to jump on in... Using a public bathtub just kinda gives me the heeby jeebies! Of our 40 guests, I dont think any of them used the tub either, so if  you are tight on budget or want to cut back in some areas, I think you could pass on the bubble bath.

#2567 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
            • 458 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Id say that they all have views of something whether it be the nice landscaping, the beach, or a pool. The rooms on the outer edges of the property might have some unfortunate views of a vacant lot next door or construction.

I thought every room had a jacuzzi tub with a view of the ocean or the gardens... is that not true?

#2568 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
              • 458 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Or did you want to know if there was a view from the tub? I would say, no there is generally not a view from the tub.

Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

Id say that they all have views of something whether it be the nice landscaping, the beach, or a pool. The rooms on the outer edges of the property might have some unfortunate views of a vacant lot next door or construction.

#2569 riz157

riz157
                • 47 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hi Everyone, I'm going to have about 40-45 guests at my wedding and am considering Salon Dorado for the reception. All the pictures I find don't show the whole room and I'm not sure where the dj and dancefloor is in relation to the tables. Does anyone of pictures of the room from your wedding or that you found online?

Thanks!

#2570 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
                  • 458 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

We had 40 people at our wedding and had our reception at the Salon Dorado. Below are some pics:

This is taken from the dance floor looking at the entrance at the opposite end of the room.

Hi Everyone, I'm going to have about 40-45 guests at my wedding and am considering Salon Dorado for the reception. All the pictures I find don't show the whole room and I'm not sure where the dj and dancefloor is in relation to the tables. Does anyone of pictures of the room from your wedding or that you found online?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter