Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#1181 dimplz05

dimplz05
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

My review can be found at http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-59289/

I have to warn you...it is LONG

#1182 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:34 AM

I dont know if my posts are not showing up since noone has acknowledge them! LOL.. just kidding I'm used to a more active forum I think from the Paradisus one.

Has anyone used Carolina as their Coordinator as El Dorado? Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

#1183 BagLover21

BagLover21
      • 74 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:57 AM

hi laurenvuitton,

i'm here to help! i have not used carolina. valeria is my offsite coordinator and i'm not sure who my onsite coordinator will be (we get married on august 7th). is she your offsite coordinator?

keep the questions coming!
        http://i732.photobuc..../Picture21.png

Born: Jasmin Mia Allen on November 21, 1979
        Married: Jasmin Mia Hodge on August 7, 2010
        El Dorado Royale ResortRiviera Maya, Mexico
        www.mywedding.com/jasminanddarius2010

#1184 jennib31

jennib31
        • 48 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:58 AM

I am using Valeria too. I will find out my onsite coordinator in one week!!!!!!!!! AHHHH! My wedding is so close and I am still unsure about my wedding hair flower, jewlery and if I have everything packed!

Also i was worried because my new generation ipod doesn't usually work with other systems so i went out and bought a portable player for $100. Saves me $150 in not renting the BOSE speakers they have there but still....

This is the most stressed I have been about the whole thing!

#1185 Laur13

Laur13
          • 179 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

Hi LaurenV- Carolina is my wedding coordinator from Lomas...you just have to explain to her how you want things...and be in constant contact. Let me know if you have any questions :)

#1186 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
            • 283 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

I have been SOOOO stressed! I really thought destinationweddings were suppose to be a lot easier... I really dont think so lately. Plus with people constantly complaining about how much airfare is, etc. is really annoying! I know once I get there everything is going to be great... dont know how I'm going to do these next 5 months or so :) Hoping flights go down as well haha

#1187 rpingree001

rpingree001
              • 264 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

I'm getting married at EDR in January 2011 and want to follow tradition of not sharing a room with my groom the night before the wedding. EDR does not offer any grooms suite for the 1 night. What is everyone else doing? Does everyone just share and separate in the morning or does the groom bunk up with a friend?

Thanks!

#1188 dimplz05

dimplz05
                • 214 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Lauren - I thought the same thing about destination weddings supposedly being less stressful. I have never experienced a regular wedding but I can attest that my DW was not less stressful!! Haha! But I got through it and you will too!!

JenniB - We had our new generation IPOD touch and it hooked right up to the EDRs speaker system... I am so excited for you!! Just remember, enjoy every minute of it because it goes by SOOOOO fast!!

#1189 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:56 PM

Rping- my fiance will be staying with my maid of honors husband and she will be staying with me! LOL sounds really funny... but it will work out!

#1190 Laur13

Laur13
                    • 179 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:20 AM

My bridesmaids will be staying with me the night before in my casita suite and my fiance will be staying with the groomsmen :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter