Photo

Adding a bling belt sash to your gown website found

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#7 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

In an earlier post i asked if anyone could help with a website that could provide me a belt/sash thing to complete my Provonois wedding gown.
I had a few suggestions the best being etsy in my honest opionion.
Today after completing a 62 hour working week still in my pjs at four in the afternoon!!!!!! i finally think i have found a website that can provide me with what im looking for. The website is called dreamtime creations.Ive ordered the crystal banding 491317 i think it will be perfect and for £40 alot less than the belts ive seen on etsy.
If you need to add some bling to your dress or like me in search of a belt check them out

#8 alison15

alison15
  • 356 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

I tried on a couple of dresses that were okay and when they added a blingy belt to it, it made it great. I was surprised. With that said, I didn't end up going with either of those dresses, it just surprised me how much difference a belt could make. I love the look of it.

#9 nmurch

nmurch
  • 396 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

i just tried to find the style number you gave and nothing works no belts show up
jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#10 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

Sorry if i confused you i ordered the crystals and they can be sewn to a ribbon to make a belt or just sewn straight onto the dress.I just wanted some bling so im adding them just under the bust line.The shop assistants tried a belt/sash from another dress i loved it but it was over £500 so i needed to be creative.I think i will get them sewn straight to the dress but ave the option to add them to ribbon.
There are some very pretty ones on etsy but on the website i ordered from i spotted lots that i had seen on etsy costing hundreds of pounds.I hope anyone looking for a belt/sash gives them a look i ordered yesterday afternoon and by tea time i had an email to say it had en shipped
nmuch did you find what i ordered what did you think?

#11 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:19 PM

Alison your right about adding a belt.It made my dress the one.I am a one and a half dress bride i bought a basque from a wedding fair that was a real bargain retailed at 2.5k i got it for 250 pound it is covered in swarzkoi crystals but its to small. Ive lost two stone but it still wasnt fitting so i was searching for another dress the dress i bought is very different all lace so standing in the mirror as much as i loved the fit look etc i couldnt get the bling of the first dress out of my mind hence the search began for the bling/belt sash.
The dress i bought is a pronovois named desert.
I should have the crystals in 10 days.
I hope i have helped another bride looking for a way to enhance there dress without being ripped off by the, oh its a wedding brigade who add a couple of noughts cos they think we will pay.
Being a member on here has taught me to be be creative lol
HAPPY WEDDING SHOPPING GIRLS

#12 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:45 AM

The crystals arrived they are perfect x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter