Photo

do the resorts have brochures??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:44 PM

I was going to create something telling guests about the things to do in cancun, but I just don't have it in me.

does anyone know, and this is probably a really dumb question, but do the resorts usually have brochures and information on things to do in the area and excursions you can do? I'm sure they do and I figured when we get there I'll just grab a bunch and throw them in the OOT bags.

I'm really starting to lose steam with this wedding stuff, I wish it was tomorrow!

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

I've never been to resorts in that area, but every resort i've ever been to, especially in touristyareas always have a TON of brochures on actitivies to do either in the actual hotel, or ar the airport. I'm sure you'll be fine.

#3 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        I was going to create something telling guests about the things to do in cancun, but I just don't have it in me.

does anyone know, and this is probably a really dumb question, but do the resorts usually have brochures and information on things to do in the area and excursions you can do? I'm sure they do and I figured when we get there I'll just grab a bunch and throw them in the OOT bags.

I'm really starting to lose steam with this wedding stuff, I wish it was tomorrow!
        I got the resort I am getting married at to mail brochure's to me. It took a little while, but they did it and did not charge me or anything.

#4 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:06 PM

I'll PM you my site info. I attached a brochure there.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

You can just get the info from other people's things to do list. Jason made a great post of things to do in riviera maya. I also started a post to find out stuff to do. I know know if there is other stuff to do in cancun, but I found most of the excursions from cancun were in RM. When I stayed in cancun we went through funjet. There was a funjet office that helped you find stuff to do. also alltournative.com looks awesome.
            http://bestdestinati....urce-list.html

http://bestdestinati....iera-maya.html

#6 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Julesr
              I got the resort I am getting married at to mail brochure's to me. It took a little while, but they did it and did not charge me or anything.
              Good Idea, maybe I'll try that!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PaulaV
              I'll PM you my site info. I attached a brochure there.
              That would be great thanks!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mlb36
              You can just get the info from other people's things to do list. Jason made a great post of things to do in riviera maya. I also started a post to find out stuff to do. I know know if there is other stuff to do in cancun, but I found most of the excursions from cancun were in RM. When I stayed in cancun we went through funjet. There was a funjet office that helped you find stuff to do. also alltournative.com looks awesome.
              http://bestdestinati....urce-list.html

http://bestdestinati....iera-maya.html
              Thank you for those links, I had actually seen some of these threads going around the other day and remembered I still needed to do this, but I feel like the closer I get to the wedding the less planning and stuff I feel like doing, ha! I just want it to get here! I made a list today to check myself and see what I still needed to do and I've got a few things done tonight, I'm going to print a bunch of my DIY stuff tomorrow at my dads so I can finish putting them together this weekend. We're going to go do our legal wedding soon and we have to decide on our rings and then I think I'm pretty close to DONE! thank god! I ordered my IPOD and docking station tonight too, so I can get to work on our music.

thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter