Photo

Saw Sarah from "Say Yes to the Dress"

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:26 PM

I was so excited...last night I saw the bridal consultant Sarah from "Say Yes to the Dress" at a mexican restaurant in Manhattan. I was so surprised...she was so sweet. I told her that I have an appointment next month at Kleinfelds and she said that I could ask for her!! She said that she is getting married next year.

Now of course, my Kleinfleds appointment is my last one as of now because I am hoping to find my gown at a more moderately place store...but I sure would love to see Keisha, Randy, Sarah and Audrey!!

#12 super19

super19
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:28 PM

Awesome. How cool is that? Good luck with your dress shopping! I start looking this week and can't wait.

#13 MObride09

MObride09
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

How fun! I love that show, it's my guilty pleasure. Dress shopping was sooo much fun:) Good luck with the search...

#14 damaris

damaris
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:46 PM

I went to Pronovias and the girl that got fired last season from Kleinfelds now works there. When I mentioned the show she had nothing nice to say. LOL
65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#15 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
  • 547 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

That's neat! If I could afford a dress there, I would definitely go there. The experience seems wonderful!
*~*JENN*~*

#16 Danyelle

Danyelle
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:26 PM

That's so cool. I'm glad she was nice "in real life"

Is it terrible that I want to go there to try on dresses that I have no intention of purchasing there?

#17 damaris

damaris
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

Well you never know, what is your budget for your dress? They might have something you like. Also you will not be the first or last bride that has gone to the salon because of the show. I'm sure they get a lot of brides that go there because of the show. I'm planning on going for my veil and possibly shoes.
65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#18 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:48 PM

that is awesome I love that show....i watch it every time it is on
Jessica

#19 PetitRouge

PetitRouge
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

Wow that is amazing! I am totally addicted to that show!!! And every time I watch it i start to think about how beautiful all their dresses are and I start to doubt my choice, drives my fiance nuts :)

#20 jwilke5

jwilke5
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:22 PM

That's so awesome, i love that show! I've been watching it non-stop lately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter