Dreams Cancun Brides: Must see!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:13 PM

Hi ladies!!! After checking out Loreta's amazing pics, I wandered over to Sol's blog. She just shot a wedding at Dreams Cancun!!!! You must check out all the pics. Jilly76...lots of pink roses. Also a few good shots of the Terrace area for cocktail hours/ receptions. For those of you who have never actually been to Dreams...you can see how beautiful the setting is. Definitely check this out
    http://www.soltamarg...kristin&justin/
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

Nooo! I want to see how beautiful the setting is - it won't let me at work!

Shh... I know I'm not a Dreams Cancun bride!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:34 PM

Susan, thanks so much for posting!!! She has everything I want, the bright pink and the starfish (I LOVE starfish) I loved how she had them on the plates, I think I'm going to do that.

So after you posted this it got me thinking if claudia rodriguez had done any weddings there lately. I don't know if this is a new one or if its always been there and I never noticed, but its also from dreams cancun.

Claudia Rodriguez Photography

#4 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:41 PM

Great find Susan! I am so excited to get married there! The pictures are beautiful - wouldn't expect anything less from Sol! I really like the sepia coloured ones at the end.

Hmmm.... remember Matt's post about standing outside the gazebo for best lighting and less intrusion? I think these came out great inside the gazebo. Wonder if they needed to use a flash?

~Knock on wood~ I want my reception out on the terrace.
          Hope I didn't just jinx myself for bad weather.

Jill, I had seen that one once before, very nice as well.

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:41 PM

Thanks for the photos! I'm actually really considering having my wedding here now. :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 jlink78

jlink78
            • 207 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

Thanks for posting the link Susan. Those pictures are amazing. Is anyone using Sol as their photographer? I just booked Claudia.

#7 SusanK

SusanK
              • VIP Member
              • 2,685 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 12:22 AM

Sol is amazing...but very pricey (for me anyway). I am booked with Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez. Very reasonable and I was impressed by herwork. I'm anxious to see Yaulau's pics!
                Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#8 trobinson1221

trobinson1221
                • 30 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:35 PM

I love his work, I have to book him!

#9 PVBride

PVBride
                  • 443 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:41 PM

Thanks for sharing! I'm not a Dreams bride, but the resort looks amazing. And I loved all of the pink, too!

#10 soltamargo

soltamargo
                    • Vendor
                    • 216 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PaulaV
                      Great find Susan! I am so excited to get married there! The pictures are beautiful - wouldn't expect anything less from Sol! I really like the sepia coloured ones at the end.

Hmmm.... remember Matt's post about standing outside the gazebo for best lighting and less intrusion? I think these came out great inside the gazebo. Wonder if they needed to use a flash?

~Knock on wood~ I want my reception out on the terrace.
                      Hope I didn't just jinx myself for bad weather.

Jill, I had seen that one once before, very nice as well.
                      Paula,

It was actually me talking about the "gazebo lighting difficulties" and YES I used an off camera flash, controled by a transmiter on my camera, so everytime I wanted it to go on, I trigger it... it worked very good.

Terrace is really nice, very private and you have the amazing blue of the ocean in front of you.

I'm glad these images are helping future brides!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter