Photo

Occidental Group Rates

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
  • 812 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:22 PM

I thought these might be helpful to anyone considering Occidental hotels. They are the final group rates that we got from Ocicdental's group rates person. We asked for rates for a bunch of different locations - cozumel, aruba, dominican republic - before we settled on riviera maya so they just sent us EVERYTHING.

Some of these numbers (riviera maya and aruba especially) are the product of serious negotiations on the part of my FI (he's actually a contracts negotiator in real life so he loved doing it!). Also, keep in mind that we got these rates because we "guaranteed" 50 rooms.

If anyone knows a better place to post this (or if you think I should post this in multiple place) please let me know! I am not sure exactly what to do since it covers a bunch of different locations.

Attached Files

#2 ajncooter

ajncooter
    • 983 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:00 PM

wow thats very helpful!

#3 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
      • 466 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

HOLY S$$#!!!

Royal Hideaway @ $277, Damn!! I would go for that one!

#4 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
        • 812 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Adamsgrrl
          HOLY S$$#!!!

Royal Hideaway @ $277, Damn!! I would go for that one!

I know!!! I was so excited when I heard but I am going to be an aunt (WOOHOO!!!!) in a month so adult-only resorts are out. It's such a beautiful resort and the ratings are through the roof. That having been said, I wouldnt give up having my first little nephew at my wedding for a million eternity pools

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter