Photo

ai from Kantenah-tulum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mellibean

mellibean
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:58 AM

okay i think im one step closer to finding a hotel. im guessing the beaches are better looking and swimable in kantenah to tulum? please help me find an ai in this area. this is what im looking for in an ai resort.

1. adults only
    2. in suite jacuzzi
    3.oh yeah all inclusive resort with great food(heard in a lot of all inclusive resorts the food is bland and people leave the resort to eat elsewhere)
    4.and price does not matteR.
    thanks for your help

#2 SonyandRob2008

SonyandRob2008
    • 23 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:47 PM

How about the El Dorade Seaside Suites? Forbes and Frommers rated them one of the top resorts in the area for 2006. They are all-inclusive, adults only, supposedly just a fabulous resort. Downfall: if you are planning on having your wedding here, you cannot bring your own photographer unless you want to pay $500 for a day pass (even though the rest of your guests would only pay $72).

#3 mellibean

mellibean
      • 69 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:09 PM

my photograher talked me out of staying at the elderado because it is not a beautiful beach nor can you swim in it. so im looking to stay at a place between kantenah to tulum.

#4 lambert13

lambert13
        • 901 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

I cant think of anything with your requirements in that area. Everything is lacking in at least one of your categories. Have you considered anything outside of that area? Is there any specific reason that you are limiting the search to that area?

There are beautiful beaches along the coast in other areas as well though, not just in that one stretch.

Secrets Capri might be a good option up near Playa.

Have you talked to a travel agent yet? They would be able to give you some ideas to help you narrow it down a bit.

#5 mellibean

mellibean
          • 69 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

well i just got off from tripadvisor and realized one thing.... no matter what resort it is (tulum, puerto aventuras, akumal) everyone complains about the rocky beach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter