Photo

Looking for Local Cancun Photographers

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:53 PM

Oh ya - she does great work. From what I've seen you won't be disappointed! lol that didn't take very long for you to decide - it must have been a killer of a deal!!!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#12 brigettewolf

brigettewolf
    • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:26 PM

I'm using Elizabeth as well - any thoughts? How did it all work out? congrats

#13 DEE1978

DEE1978
      • 134 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:39 AM

Hi Brigette,

Elizabeth was awesome! Mark and I are so camera shy that she made us feel so relaxed as though she wasn't even there. I HIGHLY recommend EM! I am an email queen and would email her almost everyday for like 3 months prior to my wedding date and she would always reply back within minutes or later that same day. Elizabeth shot my wedding and ttd which ended up being my fave set of pics. I am so glad I booked the TTD cause it rained on my wedding date so no beach pics but the ttd day was beautiful and sunny! I would recommend you book EM a night stay at your hotel that way she can be comfortable and relaxed to shoot your wedding:)
        Here is a link to the wedding slideshow (turn on your volume on the computer)

Denise and Mark

Let me know if you have any other questions!
        Best,
        Denise

#14 brigettewolf

brigettewolf
        • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:08 PM

Denise,
          Thank you so much. You look beautiful and the photos are incredible. Any recommendations of what I should be preparing for her? - photo lists? other?
          again thank you!

#15 DEE1978

DEE1978
          • 134 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 03:05 PM

Hi Brigette,

You are definately in good hands with Elizabeth! I would just email her what types of shots you want. The only thing I cared about was getting shots of Mark & I getting ready and TTD eventhough timing was not in my favor in regards to pics of me getting ready. EM definately know her stuff so YOU do not have to worry at all!! Her turnaround is pretty fast too cause i got my slideshow about 3/4 weeks after the wedding:)
            Are you doing a TTD? Where are you getting married again?

#16 brigettewolf

brigettewolf
            • 18 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:40 PM

Awesome. Our wedding is in December at the JW Marriott. We are very excited to have EM. I haven't decided, or really thought before about a TTD session but everyone's pictures turn out so cool and different. - we might have to do that.

#17 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
              • 766 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:00 PM

For those who had the chance to have Claudia Rodrigez or one of her team members, do you get to go back home with all the prints, CD-Rom and DVD? Or does she mail them to you

I will be 10 more days in Riviera Maya after the wedding and I would like to come back hoem with all the things... Am I wishing to hard ?

Annie

#18 RoSean

RoSean
                • 140 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:06 AM

Susan and Jill,

Do you have the packages and prices for Citlalli?
                  I really want Sol, but debating whether to spend that much money on photography. Also, considering Sol's assistant (who was trained by Sol) for half the price.

Thanks!

#19 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                  • 766 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:28 AM

Hello !

Has anyone heard of Jorge Baltazar? He does pictures + video. His prices are ok.

#20 Txgirl001

Txgirl001
                    • 43 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi , I just got married at Gran Caribe Real 02/14/2012. I loved my photographer and he had the pics ready before I left Mexico. Not many can do that. He was just amazing. His name is Nestor Meneses and can be reached at Nestorfotografia@gmail.com

Take a look at my pics...It was an amazing day and thanks to him I can remember it forever!

here is the link to wedding pics and the trash the dress in cenote photo shoot. ( I donated my dress in Mexico afterwards)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3278015359347.2153778.1536406457&type=3&l=5652699e14

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3267529897217.2153533.1536406457&type=3&l=e38b772a70

copy and paste the whole thing below one is for slideshow of wedding with music

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/3331657260361" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/3331657260361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

slideshow with ttd with music. --copy info below

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/3330876320838" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/3330876320838" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter