Photo

del Sol Photography slideshows of Resorts in the Riviera Maya 10 Million + photos

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#81 baj

baj
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:17 PM

great site, thanks for sharing

#82 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
    • 355 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:10 AM

Hi Matt & Sol,
      I know it's fairly new.. but have you shot any weddings at Dreams Riviera Cancun and if not will you be shooting any weddings there anytime soon?

#83 skadow

skadow
      • Banned
      • 1,853 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

My future hubby just agreed to going with Del Sol last night. (it was tricky convincing an engineer the importance of photography) I have already sent you all my info and am working with Melissa on the details. I am so excited. I haven't been able to talk about anything else since I found you on this forum.

The wedding is Feb 19th 2011 at the Aventure Cove and Spa. Do you guys like shooting here?

Del Sol is truly world-class photography. Words can not describe the emotions that are captured in your photography.

-Sara

#84 m&d2011

m&d2011
        • 379 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:06 PM

Thank you so much! I am in love with your work. And honestly I have to get married @ Riviera Maya just so you can photograph my special day! I just emailed you and can't wait to discuss my wedding options with you :)

#85 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:04 PM

I'm sorry I've been a slow responder to this thread... We have been under super development mode recently and shooooting like mad. I've tried my best to reply to you all and have included some more slideshows for viewing pleasure. We have tons of locations actually, lots of shoots to show you, so please ask if you would like to see any more locations. Hopefully we can dig out some more slideshows for you to see!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by skadow
            Del Sol is truly world-class photography. Words can not describe the emotions that are captured in your photography.
            -Sara
            Thank you Sara... we are excited to have you on the books! Its tough convincing the fiance sometimes, eh? Your investment will pay off!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by anacj13
            Hi Matt

Have you guys photographed any weddings at the Hacienda Tres Rios?

Ana
            Hola Ana,

Yes, we recently shot this wedding there:

Hi Matt & Sol,
            I know it's fairly new.. but have you shot any weddings at Dreams Riviera Cancun and if not will you be shooting any weddings there anytime soon?
            No, havent shot yet at DRC...but I do believe we have one booked soon there.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mccrary
            You have some beautiful pictures here is there any from the Dreams Cancun? I dont know if I missed them or if there just are not any up.
            Thanks
            Here are a few from Dreams Cancun.

Hey!
            Any Avetura Spa Palace pictures you can share?
            If your a member on this forum, you have probably seen or read Natalia's posts somewhere as she has been a major contributor to BDWF. Her wedding rocks!
            You truly take amazing photos. Do you have any photos of weddings at Secrets Maroma or Paradisus Riviera Cancun?

Thank You for the nice words, we do love our job and these locations are mindblowing :)

Secrets Maroma:
            Hi Mat and Sol, do you have any pix of Excellence Playa Mujeres in Riviera Maya?
            Thanks! Love your work!
            :) We love shooting at Excellence PM.
            Lindsey+Derek - Photos by Sol Tamargo
            Steven+Megan - Photos by Matt Adcock

Here is a little from Secrets Excellence :)
            Tatiana+Jonathan - Photos by Sol Tamargo
            Sabrina+Aaron - Photos by Sol Tamargo
            Christi+Scott - Photos by Matt Adcock
            Kristen+Stephen - Photos by Vincent
            Theresa+Frank - Photos by Vincent
            Eva+Un - Photos by Vincent
            Lindsey+Nicholas - Photos by Vincent
            Marisa+Chris - Photos by Vincent
            Lori+Adam - Photos by Vincent

WHEWWWW, thats a whole lotta photos. Hope this helps planning and visualizing the locations!

#86 alliecattn

alliecattn
            • 68 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:49 PM

Hola. I have booked with Sol for my October 9 wedding at the Valentin Imperial Maya. I've seen the two slideshows you already posted from there but am wondering if you have any more. Many thanks! - Allison

#87 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
              • 418 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:15 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Matt Adcock

No, havent shot yet at DRC...but I do believe we have one booked soon there.

I'm also interested to see any pics from this resort once you've shot there

thanks

#88 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:13 PM

Thank you so much for posting Secrets Maroma pictures! I def. look forward to also seeing the Secrets Riviera Cancun wedding once you have taken it.

#89 shamrock78

shamrock78
                  • 25 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

Hola!!

We just returned from the Valentin and a awesome wedding!! We had Matt do the pic's for the wedding and Sol & Matt for the ttd! Both were absolutly awesome! As soon as they forward the pic's I will post. The Valentin staff was amazing! The wedding was beautiful and I even forgot the ring in the room and they got it to me in minutes! If you have any questions let me know!

Nicole

#90 dejacque

dejacque
                    • 159 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:21 PM

I didn't see any pics for the Royal Playa del Carmen. Have you photographed any weddings there?
                      ~~Danielle~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter