Photo

del Sol Photography slideshows of Resorts in the Riviera Maya 10 Million + photos

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#31 Kits55

Kits55
  • 607 posts
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:53 PM

Matt: have you shot any weddings at The Royal Playa del Carmen in the last few months? I'd love to see some pictures of the beaches and weddings that occur there to give me an idea of what it looks like! Thanks! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photo sessions with David and Lynore at Hotel Maroma...i may have to think about having my wedding there! You did an amazing job with them!

#32 Shay2679

Shay2679
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kits55
    Matt: have you shot any weddings at The Royal Playa del Carmen in the last few months? I'd love to see some pictures of the beaches and weddings that occur there to give me an idea of what it looks like! Thanks! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photo sessions with David and Lynore at Hotel Maroma...i may have to think about having my wedding there! You did an amazing job with them!
    Kits55....just make sure to talk to a Wedding Coordinator with the Royal ASAP...from what us Royal brides have heard over the last few weeks, is that this resort will no longer allow outside vendors on site for events AT ALL. For those brides who are already in negotiations or have contracts, then outside vendors are allowed based on previous allowances/agreements. (ie. I get to have Paul and Rachel Schrank from playaweddings.com photograph our wedding, but have to purchase 2 - $100 day passes for them to be allowed onsite).

Just a heads up!

Matt and Sol...your work truly speaks for itself!

#33 riviera

riviera
    • 108 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:28 PM

Hi Matt and Sol,

Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for posting them. I was wondering if you had any pictures of Le Meridien Cancun?

Thanks!
      http://i305.photobuc....tled-1copy.jpg
      Cancun beach at Le Meridien~*

#34 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by riviera
        Hi Matt and Sol,

Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for posting them. I was wondering if you had any pictures of Le Meridien Cancun?

Thanks!
        Your are welcome :) We have been pretty busy this year and not really able to do an update on this post lately.... We have a TON of recent events (74 weddings shot so far this year) and 30 something TTD sessions covered...

Off the top of my head, I don't recall any events shot at Le Meridien. I'll ask Sol if she has and post it here if so.

We do have a client proofing page that showcases ALL events within the last 3 months. This list is constantly updated and showcases thumbnails and links to photographer favorite galleries. Maybe this will be helpful to some who are looking to explore more slideshows.

del Sol Photography - Online Proofing.

If you are a / or will be a client of del Sol, your event will be on this page :)

Cheers!

matt

#35 kemiandhecareth

kemiandhecareth
        • 72 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:02 AM

Wow Matt, thanks so much for posting this! It was amazing to be able to get great views of all the various resorts in full wedding mode - and to just see the potential for all the possibilites out there. Thanks for the thoughtfulnes. Take care!

~ Kemi
          God bless you, keep you, and fulfill His desires for your life!

#36 HotTamale

HotTamale
          • 304 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:12 AM

Great photos!!!!!

#37 jhubert

jhubert
            • 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:34 PM

Hey Matt,
              You guys shoot amazing photos.
              Just wondering if you guys still shoot photo's a Riu Palace Riviera Maya. I heard that they they like you to use their vendor but I also saw pictures that you posted and one of the location was RPRM.

Thanks.
              Joanna Hubert

#38 latinalocany

latinalocany
              • 215 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:46 PM

Sol & Matt,
                I have decided to have a TTD @ cenote. I sent you all my contact info through you website. I know you are very busy, so I am patiently waiting for your response.

#39 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                • 248 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

WOW this is just beautiful work.. Where can i sign up??lol does anyone know if they do Dreams resorts or at least work around that area??
                  <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#40 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                  • 1,243 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JoannaR
                    WOW this is just beautiful work.. Where can i sign up??lol does anyone know if they do Dreams resorts or at least work around that area??
                    you are too kind :)

I haven't updated this list in quite some time. We have worked at just about all the Dreams properties and are fortunate to be friends with an event director at DT. Sandra Calsillas. She is keeping us in touch with the happenings there and also a great contact to have when in a pinch.

I wish I had a list of DT events for you...i know it must be a dozen or so.... This is something we are working on.

We have put a lot of time and effort into making a new blog with tons and tons of updated material including more slideshows and featuring different hotels.

In addition, I do know that we are working on many different slideshows to showcase certain hotels vs having 10 slideshows at one hotel, 1 slideshow of 10 diff weddings with features of that hotel in the wedding environment...

Shoot us an email if you have questions or if you want to see certain locations.... Cheers!

mateo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter