Photo

Courtney’s El Dorado Royale Review (w/pics)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jilly76
    Thanks for posting this Courtney, we are going to EDR for our honeymoon! I'm glad to hear you had a great time. We splurged and spent the money for the swim up casita, which is crazy, but steve really loved the idea. Did you get to see any of the casitas while you were there? I'm glad to hear they have a van that goes to PDC because I know I want to go there.
    hey jill - i know youve probably watched it, but the swim up casita is in this slideshow - http://www.leighmill...._nate_wedding/

and heres the album with some pic as well - Album Preview

they are beautiful and its your honeymoon. worth the splurge! i will be there in may and take some pics again :)

#12 playabride2007

playabride2007
    • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:21 PM

Thanks for the information. I'm getting married there in July and since I've never seen the resort in person it is nice to hear about all the details!

#13 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
      • 554 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:21 PM

Thanks so much for the review Courtney!! You know, you feel such a great relief when you finally pick your resort, and your super happy - but there are always little worries that dig in at the back of your mind - so it was great to hear you had a great time there!

Thanks !

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by leigh miller
          hey jill - i know youve probably watched it, but the swim up casita is in this slideshow - http://www.leighmill...._nate_wedding/

and heres the album with some pic as well - Album Preview

they are beautiful and its your honeymoon. worth the splurge! i will be there in may and take some pics again :)
          Thanks Leigh! There pictures are gorgeous, you do such a great job! I can't wait to see Ann's pictures!

#15 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
          • 153 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:51 PM

Thanks for the review Courtney!! I am also honeymooning at EDR and really appreciate it because tripadvisor can be a bit intimidating. I really think that a lot of people on there are the type that just love to complain.
            Happily Married 1/25/08
            Dreams Resort, Cancun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter