Photo

Wedding favors: lauhala boxes

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#11 Nanzdeaux

Nanzdeaux
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

Anyone know of any good vendors that sell the lauhala boxes for a resonable price? I need to order 200+ of these and they're going for ~$3.50 each! That's not even including the cookies I plan on putting inside!

Any leads or help would be great... Has anyone seen these at the flea market or any local shops that would have them for less?

Click the image to open in full size.

Any help would be appreciated!

#12 princessina

princessina
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:33 PM

I found some here: Lauhala & Buri Gift Boxes and it looks like you can get 100 for $90. They have different sizes so I guess it depends on what your looking for. Those were the cheapest ones I found, it comes out to about .90 for each.

I'll still see if I can find any bigger discounts.

#13 Nanzdeaux

Nanzdeaux
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:43 AM

Thank you! This is the best price i've seen so far... they usually run $3.50/box which can get pricey when you need to buy 200+!

#14 Nanzdeaux

Nanzdeaux
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

Thank you! This is the best price i've seen so far... they usually run $3.50/box which can get pricey when you need to buy 200+!

#15 SAM

SAM
  • 542 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:03 AM

Check out Welcome to Ailana Kai. They start at $1.50 each minus the decor. I plan on picking up a few of these for my guests.

#16 princessina

princessina
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:24 PM

I would also check out this website:http://www.ailanakai...minilauhala.htm they have plain boxes for 0.65 each. I didn't really see where you could check out but they have an email and phone number. Good Luck!

#17 richardgitc

richardgitc
  • Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

We supply buri and pandan lauhala boxes as shown on picture. Please contact gallanocrafts@yahoo.com.ph

#18 richardgitc

richardgitc
  • Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:57 AM

We supply smoked buri and pandan lauhala boxes. Thanks! Richard

#19 dorialsd

dorialsd
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

Here are 2 websites I found with the best prices. I also need 200 boxes check it out

www.dcwhawaii.com and www.alohagiftsfromhawaii.com

good luck

#20 missmnativecrafts

missmnativecrafts
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Hi, I know i might be a little late but hope that someone new here who is about to get wed will read this. We are also a supplier and manufacturer of lauhala boxes and bags, buri palm mini gift bags for wedding favors. You can view it here http://missmnativecr...-and-souvenirs/ Thanks much. 

- Marian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter