27 replies to this topic

#21 jpkw

jpkw
  • VIP Member
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by itsme7396
    we just got married last friday March 2... so we had our ceremony at 4:00pm then our cocktail hour from 430 to 530 and the reception right after... i remember it getting dark pretty fast... but it was perfect because everyone was in party mode by then...

here's a link to our pictures.... you can see how bright it was during our ceremony... del Sol Photography
    Your pictures are gorgeous!!!! Your wedding looks amazing! Quick question - What flower are the groomsmen wearing in their shirts?

#22 itsme7396

itsme7396
    • 90 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 04:56 PM

jpkw...

thanks... the flowers on the groomsmen were smaller versions of the bouquets... they were Callie lillies...

thanks again...

julie&jeff

#23 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

deleted

#24 amh777

amh777
        • 117 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

Wow... now there is a new thing to obsess over! Thanks!!! Just kidding. I'm doing the 6pm wedding in July 2011 in Cancun and I'm a big sweater so I need to have it later so I dont look like I just jumped in the ocean. Botox... here I come!

#25 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

deleted

#26 amh777

amh777
            • 117 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

I havent had it done yet.. I have an apptment for next week to try it out b/c my friend's dermatologist is running a special on that botox stuff from the UK... forget what its called... but it $200 per area with a $75 mail in rebate, so I asked the fiancee' for that for my birthday! My friend loves it.. she says it has taken yrs off her face.. she has had it probably about 3-4 times.  For a point of reference, I'm 35, so this is about the time they say you should start for preventative measures.

#27 delauren

delauren
              • 84 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:06 PM

We got married May 1, 2010 and had the ceremony at 5:30pm. Cocktail hour from 6-7 and it was just starting to get dark when we all sat down for dinner around 7:15. Hope that helps! I thought it was perfect :)

#28 jaccat15

jaccat15
                • 196 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

we are getting married on October 30th and sunset is around 6:10pm that day - we are having a traditional Jewish ceremony so we have to wait to get married until after sunset on a Saturday night - sooooo - we are starting a little earlier with the pictures before hand with family and bridal party. We'll probably do a few more pics after the ceremony but we aren't counting on the sun at that point.

We are calling the ceremony for 545pm so this gives all of our guests enough time to get there and the processional will begin around 6:05  and my fiance and I will be under the Chuppah right after sunset at 6:11 :)

hope all the timing works out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter