4865 replies to this topic

#961 barcelo1162010

barcelo1162010
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by t&kJanuary2010
    diamondpooch:

I was told the samething about hair and make-up which I am TOTALLY not happy about. I have 6 BM who am I suppose to give it too...and both moms have short hair! Even if I could apply it flowers would be so great.

As far as the 35 rooms or people I would like to know that information. I know we have that and we have not been offered anything for free from our WC. If anything we have been told we are too big and that is why they can't offer us a welcome cocktail with bartender for free. Please keep us updated on this.

I can say that through Apple Vacations we got 1 person free for every 25 booked with them. But that was through Apple not Barcelo.

All you ladies are so awesome!! I agree having answers quickly from you all is AMAZING! Thanks!
    The brochure I have says: "minimum 35 double booked rooms booked for a 2 nights stay". Hope that helps!

#962 barcelo1162010

barcelo1162010
    • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by finzup
      Could someone please e-mail me the 2010 menu -- khargraves (@) yahoo.com

Thank you
      I have one; but not sure if Menu is the same for tropical/colonial and palace...we are doing the tropical/colonial. Let me know if you want me to send you that...

#963 finzup

finzup
      • 468 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by barcelo1162010
        I have one; but not sure if Menu is the same for tropical/colonial and palace...we are doing the tropical/colonial. Let me know if you want me to send you that...
        That would be great - thank you!

-Katie
        Have you met Alice?
        http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#964 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
        • 546 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DDBentley15
          Does anyone know, if you get legally married at the Barcelo will your marriage certificate arrive in Spanish? Do we need to get in translated to English in the states? Thanks!
          I've been told it comes in Spanish and you have to get it translated here in the staes.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FutureMrs.D
          I agree.. my WC Gabriela had told me that square, rectangle and round tables were available for the reception..??
          Bah! See, I hate it when we are all told something different! Claudia straight up told me round tables were not available! Stinkers!

#965 bride2010

bride2010
          • 424 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:04 AM

Things may have changed since, but when I was down for a site visit in April, 4 out of 5 of the weddings I saw on the beach (I saw 7 weddings - 5 of which were on the beach) had round tables. One wedding I think just chose to have a long rectangular one because they had a fairly small group. It was pretty hard to see what shape tables they used for the other two weddings I saw in the grill restaurants, so I can't really comment on those.
            http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
            26 Booked + Bride & Groom
            "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#966 Carie

Carie
            • 65 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:13 AM

I was just married there in Feb of 2009 and our Marriage Certificate came in Spanish so I am assuming that's how it will come unless things have changed!!!

#967 NRLanders

NRLanders
              • 72 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:29 PM

Hello everyone. I haven't been on here in a while. I finally got my wedding date CONFIRMED by Xhail. YAY! I am so happy to start the planning process. I am a little worried because when I got my wedding date put on hold I originally asked to have the Mint Breeze package, but now I have changed my mind to have the Strawberry Passions package. I am really worried that I will not be able to have it changed!!!

Has anyone had any problem with changing plans with the WCs

#968 MObride09

MObride09
                • 186 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:54 PM

I don't think it should be a problem, WC Victoria told me she didn't need my decision or guest list until ~4 months before the wedding date. But I would let your WC know as soon as possible of your change to make sure you can get a location you desire...:)

#969 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
                  • 546 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NRLanders
                    Hello everyone. I haven't been on here in a while. I finally got my wedding date CONFIRMED by Xhail. YAY! I am so happy to start the planning process. I am a little worried because when I got my wedding date put on hold I originally asked to have the Mint Breeze package, but now I have changed my mind to have the Strawberry Passions package. I am really worried that I will not be able to have it changed!!!

Has anyone had any problem with changing plans with the WCs
                    I'm sure it's not a problem. You think they're going to turn down more money hahhahaha.
                    Like MoBride says, talk to your WC right away so you can reserve a location.

#970 yesther

yesther
                    • 65 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:43 AM

Kind of random...but I was planning on using sparklers and customized matchbooks. Does anyone know if I can put it in my checked luggage, or if I have to ship it down there before I go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter