Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4865 replies to this topic

#691 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:25 AM

Congrats! Glad to see another May 2010 bride
    Wedding date is officially confirmed, and I booked DJ Mannia! Things are really starting to come together. Claudia emailed me some photos of locations for cocktail hour and reception. they weren't the best photos, but it's always neat to look! Sent out my std's and I'm getting really excited!

#692 Boudou33

Boudou33
    • 35 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:47 AM

Me too I would like to receive the pictures of the reception and cocktail locations, if it's possible. My email is: melsavard1@hotmail.com Thanks a lot!!

I would like a videographer because my grandparents cannot come and a few of my friends would not come either so I would like to be able to let them see the ceremony.

Finzup, I will watch the website of your photographer. Thanks a lot. Your WC told you that you can reserve a room at the Barcelo Caribe or Maya for the photographer? Do you know the price for one night?

#693 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
      • 546 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:04 AM

The pics I have isn't ALL the options for sure. It's only a few and the titles of the pics don't really explain exactly what you're looking at either I just guessed.

#694 Boudou33

Boudou33
        • 35 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:07 PM

I asked Gabriela to send me some pics, but she never replied.

When I was in Mexico, I saw the set up of the beach receptions at the Barcelo Maya Colonial and it is beautiful. I'm wondering at the Palace....

#695 CaraW

CaraW
          • 346 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:08 PM

May 2010 brides - have you received your flight schedule yet? I am getting frustrated because our guests keep asking what days we're travelling, and Signature vacations doesn't know yet...

#696 Boudou33

Boudou33
            • 35 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

CaraW you don't know on which day you are leaving? How did you book your wedding date?
              I'm asking for a date from my travel agent, and then I will book my wedding day. Since we have to be in Mexico for 4 days prior to wed. I'm getting married in March.

But this is a great idea. I did not send my wedding invitations yet....I'm waiting for the date...I should maybe send it anyway and say that it would be in March.

#697 FutureMrs.D

FutureMrs.D
              • 191 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

Hi ladies,
                I just wanted to share this: got an email from Gabriela, and she said she spoke to the chef creating the new 2010 menu and that he will be sending it to her this week.. she said she would send it to her brides as soon as she gets it.. cross your fingers!! :-)

#698 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
                • 242 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:20 PM

I'm hoping they won't make many changes. I really liked the options for 2009.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FutureMrs.D
                  Hi ladies,
                  I just wanted to share this: got an email from Gabriela, and she said she spoke to the chef creating the new 2010 menu and that he will be sending it to her this week.. she said she would send it to her brides as soon as she gets it.. cross your fingers!! :-)

#699 bride2010

bride2010
                  • 424 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMrs.D
                    Hi ladies,
                    Gasp! Now I'm worried. Seems everytime they update something for 2010, I end up disappointed. First, the price jump on the Mariachi band and the wedding arch, then taking out the Mariachi band as an option for the ceremony, and now this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they don't change much, or at least change for the better.
                    http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                    26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                    "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#700 CaraW

CaraW
                    • 346 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:21 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Boudou33
                      CaraW you don't know on which day you are leaving? How did you book your wedding date?
                      I'm asking for a date from my travel agent, and then I will book my wedding day. Since we have to be in Mexico for 4 days prior to wed. I'm getting married in March.

But this is a great idea. I did not send my wedding invitations yet....I'm waiting for the date...I should maybe send it anyway and say that it would be in March.
                      Well we are definitely leaving either the 8th to the 15th or the 9th to the 16th. But it just depends when the flight leaves (Saturday or Sunday.) We are getting married on Friday, so it doesn't matter to us what day we travel, it just matters to our guests. I'd like to know though so I could tell them, and so we know what time we'll be flying.

We sent Save the dates a few months ago, to let people know it would be in May in the Mayan Riviera. That way everyone had lots of notice to save. Once we get our exact travel dates, we will send out invitations. Although, we don't need an RSVP because everyone's already put down their deposits, so we know who's coming. lol. We're going to send passport invites so that we can have a few pages of information about the trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter