Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4867 replies to this topic

#4041 Slava

Slava
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

is there a fee for bringing in an outside dj?

#4042 lilpbc

lilpbc
    • 49 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hi ladies, I.m currently in playa del Carmen and did a day pass today to barcelo. I met with Lilliane, one of the wc, and she showed us a few wedding location. I will post photo's of the location and where it's located when I return home in 1-2 days. The day pass was $77 usd and we were able to use the pool and buffets. It gave us an idea of the property, food, and beach area. Happy planning to everyone!
      Supplies for Weddings, Parties, and Events: https://www.etsy.com/shop/pbcsupplies

#4043 aholt1313

aholt1313
      • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

Hello Brides To Be Barcelo is a great Resort for getting married, check out this Pictures of Weddings that we have done there If you have any questions please let me know AppleMark AppleMark

How does it work when we bring you into the resort and what are your prices?

#4044 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
        • 201 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
        • LocationEdmonton

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

Does anyone know the name of this room? Is it chak-halal?This is where our reception will be and I'd like to be able to write the name of it in our program so people know where to go! :)

#4045 gilmana

gilmana
        • 62 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Slava 

is there a fee for bringing in an outside dj?

No fee, but you may have to have your DJ bring a generator, depending on where your reception in.

#4046 gilmana

gilmana
          • 62 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by lilpbc 

Hi ladies, I.m currently in playa del Carmen and did a day pass today to barcelo. I met with Lilliane, one of the wc, and she showed us a few wedding location. I will post photo's of the location and where it's located when I return home in 1-2 days. The day pass was $77 usd and we were able to use the pool and buffets. It gave us an idea of the property, food, and beach area.

Happy planning to everyone!

One thing - just not to confuse people... the guest pass for the Palace is $95. So if your ceremony and/or reception is at the Palace, guest passes are $95.

#4047 VanManning

VanManning
            • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

I have 50 guests staying at the palace for our wedding week July 20th to July 27th 2013.

There are a few people who are deciding to come last minute but there is no availability left at the Palace so there are planning on staying at the Tropical or Colonial instead.

Does anyone know if there is a day pass fee to access the Palace if the guests are staying at one of the other Barcelo hotels?  I asked my wedding coordinator but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Thank you!

Vanessa

#4048 ArtisticBride

ArtisticBride
              • 16 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hello all!  Does anybody have a price list of the Spa services (hair, make-up, etc)?  Could someone pretty please email it to me at nhogeslag@yahoo.ca

thanks in advance! :)

#4049 stellar003

stellar003
                • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:31 AM

[quote name="VanManning" url="/t/21746/barcelo-maya-palace-brides/3980#post_1914941"]I have 50 guests staying at the palace for our wedding week July 20th to July 27th 2013. There are a few people who are deciding to come last minute but there is no availability left at the Palace so there are planning on staying at the Tropical or Colonial instead. Does anyone know if there is a day pass fee to access the Palace if the guests are staying at one of the other Barcelo hotels?  I asked my wedding coordinator but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. Thank you! Vanessa   [/quote There is no charge for coming onto the palace property. The only charge is if you want them to eat at the ala carte restaurants etc... Good luck! :)

#4050 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
                  • 389 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

I have 50 guests staying at the palace for our wedding week July 20th to July 27th 2013. There are a few people who are deciding to come last minute but there is no availability left at the Palace so there are planning on staying at the Tropical or Colonial instead. Does anyone know if there is a day pass fee to access the Palace if the guests are staying at one of the other Barcelo hotels?  I asked my wedding coordinator but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. Thank you! Vanessa  

Most of our guests stayed at the Colonial/Tropical for our wedding. For the day of the wedding there is no fee as they are a part of your wedding group. For the rest of the trip they would have to use the facilities on their properties as the beach bar at the Palace won't serve them, and for the A la Carte's they can attend dinner with you but there's a $15 charge...when we went with two non palace guests they didn't end up charging them anything for dinner so we left the waiter a large tip :) we typically laid on the beach towards the colonial tropical because the entrance into the water was not so rocky and then everyone had access to drinks at the bar that was at the pool. If you have SUPER picky drinkers tell them to make sure they ask for the brand of drink they want and show their wrist band from the palace to get premium drinks, they should have no issue. We also liked the open air grill at the colonial/tropical area for lunch, it was close to the beach and quick to drop down and eat at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter