Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4876 replies to this topic

#3711 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
  • 389 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by tiffanyhetzel 

Sweet! I need to do this asap and I will let you know if this works!!! = )

I just looked and without the signing up for myBarcelo it is $406 to stay Nov 10-12 2013 and with signing up for it the price is $334 for two nights right now as Happy Days are on (which is their big sales)

#3712 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
    • 389 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

I just looked and without the signing up for myBarcelo it is $406 to stay Nov 10-12 2013 and with signing up for it the price is $334 for two nights right now as Happy Days are on (which is their big sales)

Sorry, in case its hard to see the MyBarcelo thing, if you go to Barcelo.com then at the top right hand side there's a small little "My Barcelo" area to click and you can sign up there. 

#3713 chanelhall5

chanelhall5
      • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:56 AM

We had 45 guests come down with us! We were originally suppose to have it on the beach in front of the palapa but the wedding coordinator recommended that day that we should have it under there just in case it rained. It rained a few times before the wedding day and the morning of but the weather was absolutely beautiful in the afternoon. I am happy we had it under the palapa in the end cause it turned out great  I would definitely recommend that location. 

#3714 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
        • 389 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by chanelhall5 

We had 45 guests come down with us! We were originally suppose to have it on the beach in front of the palapa but the wedding coordinator recommended that day that we should have it under there just in case it rained. It rained a few times before the wedding day and the morning of but the weather was absolutely beautiful in the afternoon. I am happy we had it under the palapa in the end cause it turned out great  I would definitely recommend that location. 

It was beautiful! That was our back up in case of rain as well.

#3715 mrsnova

mrsnova
          • 280 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

We just got back last night from our trip and I am still so excited about everything that I had to post and let you all know that our wedding was AMAZING! Everything worked out perfectly and the seriously the things that weren't planned out all the way turned out the best! Jacqueline (my WC), Juan Navarro, and the officiant were GREAT! Seriously do not worry about anything and leave the minor details for your meeting when you get there..

I will post a full review very soon!

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
            wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
            planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#3716 mrsnova

mrsnova
            • 280 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

fyi Juan Navarro was my photographer :)

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
              wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
              planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#3717 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
              • 389 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by mrsnova 

We just got back last night from our trip and I am still so excited about everything that I had to post and let you all know that our wedding was AMAZING! Everything worked out perfectly and the seriously the things that weren't planned out all the way turned out the best! Jacqueline (my WC), Juan Navarro, and the officiant were GREAT! Seriously do not worry about anything and leave the minor details for your meeting when you get there..

CONGRATS!!!!  I am so happy and excited for you! I cannot wait to see your review and pics from Juan! 

#3718 tiffanyhetzel

tiffanyhetzel
                • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

I signed up yesterday but did not see anything like that. I will go on there right now and see!!! thank you so much for looking into this for me. I will contact you if I cant find it.. = ) 

#3719 Kristina610

Kristina610
                  • 68 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by mrsnova 

Congratulations!!  I can't wait to hear about your trip and reviews.  Jacqueline is also my WC so it makes me happy to hear someone else so happy with her work!

#3720 tiffanyhetzel

tiffanyhetzel
                    • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

I went on mybarcelo.com and logged in. I do not see anything about Happy day specials.... and when I enter in 2 nights, it still tells me that its a 3 night minimum stay. Do I already have to have a booking in order to receive these specials?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter