Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#691 lor

lor
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:06 AM

Wow! I love it. Thanks, my head just spins thinking about everything.

#692 lor

lor
    • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:10 AM

we have about 27 rooms booked and didn't really think that many would come, so i feel like i have my hands full!

#693 lor

lor
      • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:13 AM

Ok so i'm a little slow.... they read any hand peom and u repeat it? or we say it to each other? is it like our vows

#694 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:18 AM

Wow! 27 rooms booked is awesome!! :) Did you do a group contract? You'll get a bunch of perks if you did :)

My head was spinning a lot too when I first found this site (still does sometimes!). Just pick one thing at a time, think it though, even make notes or whatever and then go onto the next thing.

As for the hands poem, I think they read it to you...telling you to look at his hands and him to look at yours...it'd probably be nice right before the vows/rings
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#695 KBMD12309

KBMD12309
          • 106 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:18 AM

Im sitting here thinking of Nicole and Pookie. I hope these hurricanes dont ruin their wedding days!!!!
            Pookie gets married today!

#696 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:11 AM

I was thinking the same thing yesterday!
              http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#697 lor

lor
              • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:43 PM

We are doing the contract now! what perks? i know you get the unlimited partys. Please fill me in i need all the help i can get.

#698 Tam1984

Tam1984
                • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:03 AM

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone's planning is going well and stress free!!!

I am trying to decide what to do after the wedding. We are having a small wedding, 15 guests, so i dont really think i want a cocktail reception. I know we can have a restaurant meal but i wanted to do something different. I read somewhere that there is an evening boat trip you can take and have a meal and drink etc. I cant find the thread now tho!!
                  Does anyone know anything about it or am i imagining it

Thanks!! xx

#699 KBMD12309

KBMD12309
                  • 106 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tam1984
                    Hi Ladies!

I am trying to decide what to do after the wedding. We are having a small wedding, 15 guests, so i dont really think i want a cocktail reception. I know we can have a restaurant meal but i wanted to do something different. I read somewhere that there is an evening boat trip you can take and have a meal and drink etc. I cant find the thread now tho!!

Thanks!! xx
                    I think you are referring to the Lobster Dinner Cruise that anyone can go on. Its a tour that you can sign up for. I could be wrong but i think that is what you can do. Im having a small wedding party as well about 20 so like you im thinking its silly to have a cocktail reception when we can just go somewhere and hang out al together. Who knows though. I have to wait to see the final head count. But i think the dinner cruise is 60-80 dollars per person and no kids are allowed. Hope this helps and if Im wrong and there is another cruise let me know bc that sounds nice!

#700 Dez921714

Dez921714
                    • 1,489 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lor
                      We are doing the contract now! what perks? i know you get the unlimited partys. Please fill me in i need all the help i can get.
                      With 25+ rooms booked for 3 or more nights you get unlimited parties and 7 free nights at the resort for you and FI! It adds up to a lot of money (then again, so does 25 rooms for 3 nights LOL). The room nights are credited back to however you initially paid for them.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tam1984
                      Hi Ladies!

Thanks!! xx
                      When I started looking we talked about doing our reception on the Cancun Queen (I got it from another bride, I don't know if it's the same one the resort does)...Prices are in the $60-70 range for surf and turf (Lobster tail and fillet mignon). The boat is open to other people unless you charter it, but that would mean guaranteeing them 60 people I think. It still looked like fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter