Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleGrifa View Post
Chapel Gazebo

Does anyone know if you can choose the Chapel Gazebo even if you are having a Civil Ceremony?
We used the chapel gazebo with the MP minister but then we flew in our own priest for the catholic part of it. My WC said that as long as there was no communion it would be okay - and we didn't have to pay for the catholic package that way. We did have to change our time (1/2) hour later which actually worked out way better. I think it all depends on if there is another catholic wedding at the time you want. They get first dibs. I didn't mention the catholic gazebo until we got there - not on purpose - but it all worked out!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone! Sorry I'm so late...it's pretty impossible to get anything done right now since we are in the process of moving, I'm in grad school and work...so I PROMISE I haven't forgotten or purposely neglected yall! Here are a few pics. I'd love to hope I can get a review up by this weekend but it all depends on the internet!!! :)

Sharla, you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, I love your bouquet, where did you buy it? (moon palace?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez921714 View Post
Things are going ok. Not sure if you read my other thread about FI and I having some issues....that's why I haven't really been particiapting too much in this thread (been stalking it though LOL).

I've stoped doing things wedding related for a little bit but hopefully it's just a little bump and we get past it :)

Are you getting excited? It's getting close!!

Hi Dez - yes I did see your other thread. You know EVERYONE has bumps - and some have some before and some have them after - but definetly everyone has them. No going around it. Carlos made a comment to me the other day and said all this wedding stuff is making him nervous and if he hadn't been married to me already 20 years he would be freaked out. We all "freak out" in our owns ways. And....yes, we can survive. I read all of the other suggestions people were giving you and can't really add to them too much. I have been married a long time and I can tell you to just ride the wave. You will get through this :o) And you are right - right now the best thing to do is not let him know you are very involved in the wedding stuff - but still stalk us! I've missed having you around in here.

Keep your chin up grouphug.gif

Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharlaScott View Post
Hey Everyone! Sorry I'm so late...it's pretty impossible to get anything done right now since we are in the process of moving, I'm in grad school and work...so I PROMISE I haven't forgotten or purposely neglected yall! Here are a few pics. I'd love to hope I can get a review up by this weekend but it all depends on the internet!!! :)

Sharla, you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, I love your bouquet, where did you buy it? (moon palace?)

Yes. It was part of the package at Moon Palace....when they first handed it to me it had green leaves all over it - so I spent my trip from the hotel room to the carriage ripping the leaves off so it didn't look so much like a plant. I based the bouquet on my bridesmaid's flowers (which my mom and I made from silk flowers.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleGrifa View Post
Wow - I love your photos Sharla.

What photo package did you choose? As we are also considering using the resort photographer.
We had the Deluxe package and because everything was so miserable planning the wedding (I'll explain when I do my review) we ended up getting an upgraded package for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtomas5555 View Post
Sharla,
You look absolutely stunning!!
Looking at your pictures makes me so excited to use the resort photographer!
I think they did a great job!!
I hope you had the most wonderful wedding you could dream of and I can't wait to see your review.
In a nut shell, would you say everything went well?
Oh, and what time did you get married? We are getting married at 5pm, so I was wondering how hot it will be at that time and if it was really windy.
Thanks and CONGRATS again!!
EVERYTHING LOOKED BEAUTIFUL!!!

Melissa
Hey Melissa!! I WISH I could tell you everything went smoothly before the wedding but it was a complete disaster. Nancy Anduja had EVERYTHING messed up! I don't want to scare you or anyone else but it was the most stressful week of my life until the wedding day. THAT WAS PERFECT!!! All my WC would tell me is what time I had to be at the salon and what time they were picking me up....so simple and relaxing and it was WAY beyond my expectations!

We were married at 4pm....I tried to get it at 6 because it was so hot...so 5 o'clock would be great I think!

Quote:
Hey Melissa!! I WISH I could tell you everything went smoothly before the wedding but it was a complete disaster. Nancy Anduja had EVERYTHING messed up! I don't want to scare you or anyone else but it was the most stressful week of my life until the wedding day. THAT WAS PERFECT!!! All my WC would tell me is what time I had to be at the salon and what time they were picking me up....so simple and relaxing and it was WAY beyond my expectations!

We were married at 4pm....I tried to get it at 6 because it was so hot...so 5 o'clock would be great I think!
I can't wait for your review Sharla :)

Quote:

I wonder if that's why Nancy Anduja isn't there anymore! Yikes!
Well, I am really happy that things at least worked out for you on your wedding day!
You truly looked beautiful and so happy!!
Can't wait for your review! Will you post it here or in a new thread?
How was the wind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez921714 View Post
Things are going ok. Not sure if you read my other thread about FI and I having some issues....that's why I haven't really been particiapting too much in this thread (been stalking it though LOL).

I've stoped doing things wedding related for a little bit but hopefully it's just a little bump and we get past it :)

Are you getting excited? It's getting close!!
Awe Dez... I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry- we all go through this and I know it will all work out for you.

I'll say a prayer for you.

Melissa