Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#3201 vgirl17

vgirl17
  • 315 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmalou
hi everyone

we are planning on having our wedding at moon palace in 2011 i know its ages away, just wanted to here some views on those who have had their wedding here, was it what you expected nice well organised??.

we are planning on having the cocktail party and hiring and private function to make it more personally , has anyone else done this and if so was it nice

really hope people can help as we just hope its how we want our wedding to be

gem xxx
Congratulations Gemmalou! 2011 will be here before you know it! Just take advantage of all of the time you have and start to get the little DIY things done that you want and making To Do Lists, etc. as you think of things that you want for your wedding.

I haven't been married there yet, however I hear the cocktail reception is very nice and they serve lots of hours d' ouvres (don't know if I spelled that right).

I have been to the Moon Palace a few times and know everyone is going to LOVE IT!!! If anyone has any questions about the resort in general I will try to help :) The resort is GORGEOUS and there is something to do for everyone!

#3202 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:55 PM

Hey gals, I'm one of the forum moderators who was a DW bride myself and I haven't been around a ton lately because I've been very busy with my photography business since I started doing that full time earlier this year. I'm actually shooting a wedding at the Moon Palace in just over a week and am happy to take a few photo requests of areas around the resort if I can and give any reviews of the food and service. I'll be staying in the Nizuc section if that helps... just let me know!

#3203 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
  • 545 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:23 AM

oh fabulous! I'd love to see some pics! the wedding you're doing, is it on the beach?
    a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#3204 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
    • 436 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

Thanks Maura, we look forward to any information!! It will be helpful. Please let us knowyour favorite places to eat!! That would be quite helpful!

#3205 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Woodsylou
      oh fabulous! I'd love to see some pics! the wedding you're doing, is it on the beach?
      we will be taking some photos on the beach (as well as doing a TTD) but the actual ceremony will be in the Tucan gazebo. (located in the Nizuc section at the southernmost end of the resort)

i know the catholic chapel is also not far from that area and while i'm scouting i'll take a few shots of that...and if i happen upon any beach weddings and i can, i will take a few shots of that too
      Thanks Maura, we look forward to any information!! It will be helpful. Please let us knowyour favorite places to eat!! That would be quite helpful!
      will do, i'll try to eat a little bit from as many places as i can LOL. i'll be there for 4 days.

#3206 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:05 PM

oh, does anyone know... for the beach wedding, what bars as restaurants are close by?

#3207 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:31 PM

Quote:
        oh, does anyone know... for the beach wedding, what bars as restaurants are close by?
        Here's a download attachment pdf map of the Moon Palace grounds -- everything is numbered, so it should help you figure out which restaurants/bars are near which beach locations.

Attached Files

#3208 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
        • 545 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:33 AM

thank you, but it's telling me i don't have permission to open that! damn! do you know how else i can access it?

#3209 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
          • 174 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            Here's a download attachment pdf map of the Moon Palace grounds -- everything is numbered, so it should help you figure out which restaurants/bars are near which beach locations.
            Thanks for uploading this! :)

#3210 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
            thank you, but it's telling me i don't have permission to open that! damn! do you know how else i can access it?
            it just means you dont have enough points to download it then. you can go here to download:
            Thanks for uploading this! :)
            you are very welcome! i cant wait, just one week and I'll be there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter