Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#221 ntanzob

ntanzob
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

Dez, doesn't this area look like it would make beautiful pictures? When they sent them to me, I made the last one my desktop picture - I can see us making our entrance (we have been married too long to walk alone ) and that alone is making me really excited. The other terrace's are just kind of concrete slabs - it would be all in the decorating. Of course, every area has the back drop (ocean) to die for. I think whatever you chose will be very memorable.

#222 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:45 PM

I do love it. And I think pictures on the little bridges would be amazing!

FI just didn't want the coctail hr on the grass...maybe I'll just tell him to suck it up...hmmmm....
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#223 pixydustkr

pixydustkr
      • 35 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:41 PM

You ladies have been POST-CRAZY again... I have a lot of catching up to do.

A question while I am thinking of it... is anyone using the "included" dinner for a rehearsal dinner? Will they even do a rehearsal for my Catholic ceremony?

#224 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:48 PM

I'm planning on using the included dinner as a welcome dinner...
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#225 ntanzob

ntanzob
          • 92 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by pixydustkr
            You ladies have been POST-CRAZY again... I have a lot of catching up to do.

A question while I am thinking of it... is anyone using the "included" dinner for a rehearsal dinner? Will they even do a rehearsal for my Catholic ceremony?
            I read some were in this forum and then was told by my WC that no rehearsal's are done. Crazy, huh?! I figured we would just meet there without the minister and rehearse our parts at least. I am not understanding their reasonings, however I also read that it worked out anyway. SO...if you drink....have a drink before the cermony - night before and day of....to take away that stupid nervous anxious feeling we are all going to have! Haha -- I have been married 20 years and even I am nervous to do this without a dry run :o)

#226 ntanzob

ntanzob
            • 92 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dez921714
              I do love it. And I think pictures on the little bridges would be amazing!

FI just didn't want the coctail hr on the grass...maybe I'll just tell him to suck it up...hmmmm....
              Hey Dez......when looking at the picture...tell me what you think of this. I picture my husband starting on one side and me on the other, both of us crossing our bridges and meeting in the middle...is that corney? This would be my "here come the bride" ....

#227 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ntanzob
                Hey Dez......when looking at the picture...tell me what you think of this. I picture my husband starting on one side and me on the other, both of us crossing our bridges and meeting in the middle...is that corney? This would be my "here come the bride" ....
                I love it! I don't think it's corney :) Besides, it's a wedding (vow renewal) it's supposed to have SOME corniness to it!!!!

How would you have your daughter (and son?) walk?

#228 ntanzob

ntanzob
                • 92 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:48 PM

In the wedding we have my daughter, my best friend, and my two sons obviously opposite them. I think.....and this is just in the thinking phase - I will have the four of them be there when the guests arrive, seat them, have everyone put a shell in the sand thingy, or light a candle (haven't decided), and then the grand entrance will be made with my husband and I approaching from each side and walkinng across the bridges, meeting each other, and walking down the isle together. Just a thought that I am tossing around. I can walk the isle alone, with my two sons, or my husband. Don't know which.

#229 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:55 PM

I'd say your husband..if you walk with your two sons, then what about your daughter....

It might be windy for candles.....

#230 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
                    • 179 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:20 PM

Hello MP Brides

We are getting married January 2009!

Any advise, pics etc. is always appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter