Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#201 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:53 PM

So-they just sent me the menu list and some other information. What did everyone chose for the menus and why? Also-what location did you pick? I was thinking about getting married outside on the beach but wasn;t sure abotu where to have the reception.
    I noticed that they said that the price includes 5 pieces of food-my friends are eaters and are going to eat way more than that-did anyone get more food

#202 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:57 PM

another quick question I have is, how much did everyone spend ball park for MP reception etc. Just curious what I should be expecting...sorry I am new and I have no idea where to start or what to expect. No one is really helping me so thank goodness I have this website

#203 Dez921714

Dez921714
      • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:57 PM

Blkatz, when is your wedding?
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#204 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

The price for the reception depends on the amount of people you have and any "extra's" you add...it's $400 for a table of 10 for 2 hours...so 40 people, for a 2 hour reception would cost $1,600. I believe extending it past the 2 hours is at a discounted price.
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#205 ntanzob

ntanzob
          • 92 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:05 PM

okay - cannot figure out how to put the pictures in here. Can anyone tell me how?

#206 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:09 PM

There's a thread describing it...but, Do you have a photobucket account? if not, go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and sign up for an account, it's free. Upload your pics there adn then you can "edit" it to be message board sized, then they'll show you several code options, choose the one that is for the image. Copy it and then paste it where you'd type the post, and that's it. Once you get used it it, it's really easy.

#207 ntanzob

ntanzob
              • 92 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

Melissa,

I have gone to Cancun in November. December, February, May, June, and July (couple of times) - never in August. I can't answer that one :o)

Dez - how are you? I was looking at the map and thinking about the times I have been there and none of the terrace's they have listed is on the beach. I think the closest you will get to the sand is the Sea Terrace, but I think I remember it being by a retainer wall - meaning you would have to jump down to get to the sand.

Take care!

#208 ntanzob

ntanzob
                • 92 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

Thanks Dez

#209 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:14 PM

Not getting married until May 2009-but I have a control issue and I like to know everything before I get into it. And since I am planning this alone I want to make sure everything is correct. None of my friends had a destination so I will be the first

#210 Dez921714

Dez921714
                    • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:15 PM

Thanks...do you have any suggestions of where to have to coctail hour that is pretty and would make nice pics? LOL

There are so many options it's confusing. Plus, I don't know where our ceremony will be. I asked my contact in FL about the locations, and she told me we could do the coctial hour on the beach, but I don't think my guests want to be dressed up and in the sand...next to it is ok, in it...not so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter