Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#1851 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:25 PM

Okay... mild panic attack... I just realized we depart for the MP in only 3 1/2 weeks....

#1852 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
    • 181 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

Hey girls! I just wanted to let you know my brochures are done and I have posted some pictures of them.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38255
      http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#1853 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
      • 181 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Camie78
        Hi Jennifer,

I did a quick Google search for "arrecifes restaurant, moon palace" and found a couple pictures of the restaurant, so give that a shot if you haven't already. The problem is that the pictures do not show the terrace portion of the restaurant; only the indoor pool area. I was surprised to see a pool, I didn't realize that this restaurant had an indoor pool!?!?!
        OMG...an indoor pool That is so cool!! We will need to have our welcome dinner there!!
        http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#1854 Shires

Shires
        • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

I had dinner at the arrecifies restaurant twice during my stay (my husband loved the skewered meat) and there is no indoor pool. It's still a good, fun place to have a welcome dinner though.

There is still a lot of construction going on at Grand...more buildings, etc. so I'm going to guess that's why it has yet to be added to any map. It's beautiful at Grand...very quiet, very elegant with classical music playing in the background. There's not a whole lot going on there but relaxing. It's very close to the Tucan gazebo (within walking distance). We had an oceanfront room (as close as you can get) in Nizuc in the building beside the Tucan (I think it was the monkey building). It was absolutely beautiful....there aren't oceanfront rooms at Grand as far as I could tell. The buildings are a bit further from the ocean than the other parts.

#1855 Jennifer43

Jennifer43
          • 34 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:13 PM

Okay, I found pictures on a MP review from this site of Arrecifes restaurant. Thought I would post what the terrace looks like for those of you that were interested in it too...

Click the image to open in full size.

#1856 leogurl

leogurl
            • 66 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

So I think we are almost officially doing our wedding at Moon Palace. I do not have a confirmed wedding date, but once we do that, we are on board.

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences (or heard of) getting an item exchanged within a wedding package. I know that most of the resorts say the will not, but I was hoping I could somehow talk someone into it for their 2010 packages. They are offering fireworks, which I don't really care about, and my FI would really like a mariachi for our wedding ceremony.

#1857 blakeslade

blakeslade
              • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:41 PM

I have a few pictures of the arrecifes restaurant, this bride did her welcome dinner on the patio at this restaurant and it was awesome! Good food, great service, and great scenery!
                here they are... enjoy!

#1858 blaired

blaired
                • 40 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:55 PM

Casey+Aric

I read your post and saw your pictures, and I have seen those pictures somewhere before... on my photographers blog! Our photographer is Jason with Table4Photography! We had our engagement shoot the other day, and he was fabulous! Maybe he can take some extra pictures at our Moon Palace wedding 3.30.09 to share with you!!!

#1859 jlwedding

jlwedding
                  • 22 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:30 AM

ErikDaGenErik - I love your engagement photos - are you bringing him to MP with you? How does that work? Just curious - as I don't love the MP photographers - but it has been hard to find Cancun photographers... Any ideas?

#1860 casey+aric

casey+aric
                    • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:30 AM

blaired-

that's so awesome!! We love Jason and Andrew! They are such great friends...AND photographers!! We definitely can't wait to see the pictures of their destination weddings that are coming up before ours! We will definitely be looking out for them!! And congratulations by the way!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter