Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#1691 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:07 PM

Hello MP Brides!

Can one of you assist me with complete directions on how to post pics?

Thank you
    Laura

#1692 katt

katt
    • 28 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:31 PM

The virtual tour of the chapel is beautiful. I have 73 days. I read yesterday that you can set up a "pub crawl" does the MP set that up?

#1693 drtracy

drtracy
      • 436 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

Question for those of you that did a TTD session. Do you have to use a MP vendor for something like this or can you bring an outside vendor in (without making them a guest, just getting a daypass) since it won't happen as a part of the actual wedding. If you did use resort photographers how did it go? I'm still on the fence about doing a TTD but the more pictures I see the more I love it! Thanks

#1694 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
        • 274 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by drtracy
          Question for those of you that did a TTD session. Do you have to use a MP vendor for something like this or can you bring an outside vendor in (without making them a guest, just getting a daypass) since it won't happen as a part of the actual wedding. If you did use resort photographers how did it go? I'm still on the fence about doing a TTD but the more pictures I see the more I love it! Thanks
          Due to the MP's policies and our limited budget, we will be using the resort photog (David Pena) for the wedding day festivities and our TTD session with Cecilia Dumas at a beach closer to downtown early in the morning. I don't think/know if the resort's photographers have ever shot any TTDs and I would rather have someone that has the experience with it.
          Cecilia's prices are reasonable. From my contact with her, she is very sweet and does beautiful work.

#1695 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
          • 274 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

We scheduled our legal ceremony today! March 19th, exactly two weeks prior to our actual wedding day! I'm so excited!!

#1696 leogurl

leogurl
            • 66 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 04:56 AM

I have been researching, and I really want to have a wedding at Moon Palace. The only problem is that I don't know if my guests can afford it. Does anyone have any recommendations on how they were able to get a good deal on group rates? I am hoping that I can get something so guests will not pay more than $300/night. I'm currently working with a TA, who has yet to give me a quote on a group rate, but I was hoping someone else could give me some pointers. I really love the wedding package at MP because it fits exactly what I would like for my wedding ceremony. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#1697 ashrose

ashrose
              • 422 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:02 AM

leogurl - the last rates I was quoted for Feb 2010 were higher than 300 a night for double occ (unless you mean less than 300 a night per person - then you would be golden).

I'm trying to get new rates to see if they lowered them ... I'm hoping that they lowered rates becuase of the continued decline in economy... but I'm not holding my breath.

#1698 ashrose

ashrose
                • 422 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:03 AM

leogurl - the last rates I was quoted for Feb 2010 were higher than 300 a night for double occ (unless you mean less than 300 a night per person - then you would be golden).

I'm trying to get new rates to see if they lowered them ... I'm hoping that they lowered rates becuase of the continued decline in economy... but I'm not holding my breath.

#1699 nibsmom

nibsmom
                  • 564 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

My group rate is above 300 too - I think my single rate is around 330. My double rate is around 368...I think? This is without looking...I'll have to double check and get back to edit this if I'm wrong!!

Also, for TTD - we hired Claudia Rodriguez and we are going off the resort to do ours - we actually are waiting until the next week to do ours when we'll be on our honeymoon at a different resort.

#1700 nibsmom

nibsmom
                    • 564 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

My group rate is above 300 too - I think my single rate is around 330. My double rate is around 368...I think? This is without looking...I'll have to double check and get back to edit this if I'm wrong!!

Also, for TTD - we hired Claudia Rodriguez and we are going off the resort to do ours - we actually are waiting until the next week to do ours when we'll be on our honeymoon at a different resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter