Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#871 Samantha S

Samantha S
  • 369 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by flygirl
    Does anyone remember what it cost to have your hair and makeup done at the spa? Just trying to get a realistic picture of my budget and this is one of the things I'm up in the air about. Was thinking about covering the cost for my bridesmaids
    Daniella emailed me and told me the cost is $100 total for both.

#872 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PDXlove
      Daniella emailed me and told me the cost is $100 total for both.
      That is really not that bad...I may pay for my bridesmaids. I was thinking it would be higher for some reason.

#873 Samantha S

Samantha S
      • 369 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ana Cerda
        Susan, I cannot open your pictures, can you PM acerda@univision.com. I need to see some pictures of reception and coctail hour. Ladies if you can forward some pictures to me, please do so. I am new here and need a lot of help.
        Ana posted a lot of fabulous pictures of the club terrace area for the reception in this thread if you are interested in that area. Go back a few pages in this thread and she posted a ton on this new thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15401. Her username is tlomlad. If you don't find some threads you can post right away in to get points, go welcome some newbies!

#874 Samantha S

Samantha S
        • 369 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dancingdolphin
          For those married, I see a lot of men in tan suits. Are they linen? Where did you get them, without breaking the bank for the groomsmen? Thanks!!
          I haven't gotten married yet but there is a whole section dedicated to wedding attire: Wedding Attire & rings

Try using the search feature too and you will find lots of info about groom and groomsman attire-- especially linen suits.

#875 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
          • 466 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kat81
            Oh if you get pics please post them.. That is what I want pics of too!
            I certainly will post them of I get them!

#876 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
            • 466 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lucy106
              The concierge contact info is concierge@dreamscancun.com.mx or concierge2@dreamscancun.com.mx

and I agree, I would love to know who gets to stay in the pres tower suite, hmmm
              Better be the president!!!!

#877 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
              • 91 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:42 PM

Thanks Samantha, you are very kind. That was all i was asking for, some help to guide me in this forum since I am new. I saw the post and it is very helpful. Those are very good pictures. They did a very good job. I am planning to go to Dreams Cancun for my site visit around the time they are getting married. I hope to be able to contribute as much as I can to this forum. I am very grateful. God bless you all.

#878 Samantha S

Samantha S
                • 369 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ana Cerda
                  Thanks Samantha, you are very kind. That was all i was asking for, some help to guide me in this forum since I am new. I saw the post and it is very helpful. Those are very good pictures. They did a very good job. I am planning to go to Dreams Cancun for my site visit around the time they are getting married. I hope to be able to contribute as much as I can to this forum. I am very grateful. God bless you all.
                  No problem, I understand being a new kid because I still am! Jilly is just trying to work with the other senior members/moderators to make the forum as glorious as possible, she is a God-send about Dreams Cancun info and super nice. Every one means well, I know how it can get frustrating for veterans.

#879 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PDXlove
                    No problem, I understand being a new kid because I still am! Jilly is just trying to work with the other senior members/moderators to make the forum as glorious as possible, she is a God-send about Dreams Cancun info and super nice. Every one means well, I know how it can get frustrating for veterans.
                    Yeah, it's hard when you just start and you are not sure of what to do... I didn't even realize there was a point system until I had used up all my 300 points lol. I was like what the heck happened to my points?! I thought they just accumulated!

#880 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
                    • 91 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

You are great!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter