Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!


  • Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#781 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,112 posts

    Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:10 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PaulaV
    You are too sweet, thank you ~blush~.
    Hehe, neither one of us went to OSU, but it's hard to not be a fan living in this city :)
    I went to Iowa quite a few times in the past year for work, so, go Hawkeyes!




    Jilly answered this already, he was from the company Dreams uses, but Claudia Rodriguez's husband does the videography for her company.



    I know she was quite busy when we were there, I would give her a few days then maybe try again.
    She is excellent!

    paula, I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but the videographer dreams uses is claudias husband.

    it took me a little while to figure that out, lol!

    #782 SIMBASIM

    SIMBASIM
    • Jr. Member
    • 466 posts

      Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:31 PM

      I am definitely trying to be patient... I will give her a few more days.

      #783 flygirl

      flygirl
      • Jr. Member
      • 263 posts

        Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

        Do any of the restaurants enforce a dress code? I want to make sure that the men guests know if they need to pack slacks.

        #784 dmarie17

        dmarie17
        • Jr. Member
        • 276 posts

          Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:50 PM

          Claudia got back to me! You all were right... e-mail issues. But she IS available to do my wedding!! I am so excited!
          1 down, 367 things to go...

          #785 Kat81

          Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

            Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

            Hey everyone! I am new to this site! I am getting married September 6th. I am so excited and nervous. We are newly engaged and planning all of this in a matter of months. Any advice anyone can give me would be awesome. I am so nervous going into this. All the pictures you all have posted are just amazing. I hope this resort isn't a let down in any way. Have a rocking good day!


            #786 lucy106

            lucy106
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,880 posts

              Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              Hey everyone! I am new to this site! I am getting married September 6th. I am so excited and nervous. We are newly engaged and planning all of this in a matter of months. Any advice anyone can give me would be awesome. I am so nervous going into this. All the pictures you all have posted are just amazing. I hope this resort isn't a let down in any way. Have a rocking good day!
              Well congratulations and welcome! If you need pictures of cakes, centerpieces, bouquets, etc you can PM me or some of the other brides and we can email you the attachements so you can start looking at those. If you dont have enough points to open them this is an option...or even better, get addicted to the forum like us! Ha!

              #787 lucy106

              lucy106
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,880 posts

                Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:18 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by dmarie17
                Claudia got back to me! You all were right... e-mail issues. But she IS available to do my wedding!! I am so excited!
                1 down, 367 things to go...
                Oh yeah! What a relief! Glad that worked out for you!!

                #788 Kat81

                Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

                  Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:23 PM

                  OK, so now that I have read almost every page of this thread and watched wedding videos until my eyes were red, I am ready to post. The IPOD I idea is great! I love it! But, do you need the sound system for the wedding? Can you hear the vows over the waves?

                  #789 JODEY

                  JODEY
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 344 posts

                    Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:51 AM

                    Hi Kat81 !! By the sounds of most the brides that have already got married @ Dreams the sound system for the ceremony is needed, I am personally hiring the sound system for the ceremony, if it is really windy the guests may not hear a thing x

                    #790 PaulaV

                    PaulaV
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,813 posts

                      Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:21 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      OK, so now that I have read almost every page of this thread and watched wedding videos until my eyes were red, I am ready to post. The IPOD I idea is great! I love it! But, do you need the sound system for the wedding? Can you hear the vows over the waves?
                      You need the sound system! The waves are a nice touch.
                      I could hear the music from where I waited to start walking down the aisle.
                      The sound guy is great too!
                      I burnt the songs for the ceremony ande gave them to Claudia with the numbers of what #s where for what.
                      I gave my iPod to my sister to man, but the sound guy took care of that too!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter