Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6341 rykell

rykell
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

Did they have a electrical cord and a place to plug into near the gaxbo 

#6342 rykell

rykell
    • 170 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

Did they have a electrical cord and a place to plug into near the gaxbo 

#6343 leigh2011

leigh2011
      • 277 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

Hmm - that is a really good question.  I can't say that I noticed.  I paid for the sound system for the ceremony, so they had a table set off to the right of the gazebo (when looking at it from the "aisle") for the tech to have his equipment and speakers plugged in there.  My GUESS is that because they do so many weddings, that they would have an electrical box under where that table sits such that the wires are buried underground.  When I look back at my wedding pictures, I don't see any wires running from that table towards the Tower building.  Maybe another former bride can let you know her observations as well.

#6344 CancunLove14

CancunLove14
        • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

Does anyone know the Credit you receive for not using the Bouquet, Bouts & Corsages in the Ultimate Package?

Also, I think I remember something about vases/starfish being able to be used that other brides left there?

Does anyone know what items where left? and do we just ask to use them? I'm lost.

#6345 jana297

jana297
          • 646 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by CancunLove14 

Does anyone know the Credit you receive for not using the Bouquet, Bouts & Corsages in the Ultimate Package?

Also, I think I remember something about vases/starfish being able to be used that other brides left there?

Does anyone know what items where left? and do we just ask to use them? I'm lost.

Just ask Claudia to use them. When is your wedding?

I left Starfish behind. Maybe 20 or so that were used on tables. I also left fake green cymbidinum orchids and used vases that another bride left behind. I also left the 5 floating candles behind as well.

photo.JPG table.jpg

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
            April 6, 2012

#6346 K Martinez78

K Martinez78
            • 46 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:00 PM

I just got back from a ten day beautiful wedding and honeymoon! I will write a review when I get settled in. I will say to all the upcoming dreams brides, don't stress! You will have a beautiful wedding. In the end all that will matter is all the beauty around you. The resort is gorgeous. The rooms although not modern were clean and nice. You can't beat the view at dreams. Best location and beach by far! I had 30 guests they all can't wait to go back!

#6347 leigh2011

leigh2011
              • 277 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by K Martinez78 

I just got back from a ten day beautiful wedding and honeymoon! I will write a review when I get settled in. I will say to all the upcoming dreams brides, don't stress! You will have a beautiful wedding. In the end all that will matter is all the beauty around you. The resort is gorgeous. The rooms although not modern were clean and nice. You can't beat the view at dreams. Best location and beach by far! I had 30 guests they all can't wait to go back!

Congratulations!!!  We can't wait to see pictures...

#6348 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:43 AM

Yay! Glad it was all perfect. Got a sneal peak on facebook and u were u beautiful bride!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

#6349 CancunLove14

CancunLove14
                  • 18 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:32 AM

Quote:

Yay!! I'm so glad your wedding went perfect! Can't wait for your review!

#6350 LoveKiss

LoveKiss
                    • 18 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

Did anyone mail their items to the resort? My wedding is next Saturday and I thinking about mailing lot of my items to the resort.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter