Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6161 leigh2011

leigh2011
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

I am so sorry that happened - BUT it sounds like it might be for the best if you found one you actually love more.  Maybe it was meant to be....

Originally Posted by jana297 

So ladies I had a bit of a problem this weekend to say the least. My dress was in and I went to go for my bustle to be done. I tried the dress on and it looks like the dress came in without the extended length that I needed. I am 5'8 and needed extended length because I am wearing 3" high heels. Thery could not extend the length and I am leaving for Mexico in 4 weeks and they can't get the dress in on time. It looked so silly. My entire foot shows. I just sat in the dressing room crying. They finally brought me 5 more dresses that they had on the rack and thank god I found one that I actually love more. It fits perfect and it is long enough. Thank god. This truly was a bightmare this weekend. Here is the picture of the new dress. Oh and now I feel the need to buy a different pair of heels as well. I did not think to have someone take a picture of me in it. So here is the pic online that I could find.  

My Dress.jpg

#6162 jana297

jana297
    • 646 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

I agree. It was meant to be. I can't wait to wear it on that day. I am not your usual bride. Instead of losing weight for my wedding I gained 60lbs. Yikes. My parents are Jehovah Witnesses and because I left the religion 8 years ago they have not spoken to me and will not be attending my wedding. I have bneen seriously depressed the last several months and just have been eating my sorrows away. I was happy that being as heavy as I am right now the dress really looked good.

Originally Posted by leigh2011 

I am so sorry that happened - BUT it sounds like it might be for the best if you found one you actually love more.  Maybe it was meant to be....

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
      April 6, 2012

#6163 kellykanester

kellykanester
      • 236 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:02 AM

Oh my goodness, that sounds like a nightmare !! Atleast you found somthing even better, I hope they gave you a good deal after the stress they put on you !

Originally Posted by jana297 

So ladies I had a bit of a problem this weekend to say the least. My dress was in and I went to go for my bustle to be done. I tried the dress on and it looks like the dress came in without the extended length that I needed. I am 5'8 and needed extended length because I am wearing 3" high heels. Thery could not extend the length and I am leaving for Mexico in 4 weeks and they can't get the dress in on time. It looked so silly. My entire foot shows. I just sat in the dressing room crying. They finally brought me 5 more dresses that they had on the rack and thank god I found one that I actually love more. It fits perfect and it is long enough. Thank god. This truly was a bightmare this weekend. Here is the picture of the new dress. Oh and now I feel the need to buy a different pair of heels as well. I did not think to have someone take a picture of me in it. So here is the pic online that I could find.  

My Dress.jpg

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#6164 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
        • 112 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

I am sorry to hear that! Something that has been extremely helpful for me to keep the stress out is the following:

A wedding is not a performance, but a Celebration, If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything Came out PERFECTLY! :)

In the end, Everything will be perfect for you! :)

#6165 jana297

jana297
          • 646 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

Thanks...I will have to focus on that!

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

I am sorry to hear that! Something that has been extremely helpful for me to keep the stress out is the following:

A wedding is not a performance, but a Celebration, If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything Came out PERFECTLY! :)

In the end, Everything will be perfect for you! :)

April 6, 2012

#6166 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

Check out my new profile picture...New dress new shoes! LOL. I have such a bad shoe addiction!

April 6, 2012

#6167 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
              • 113 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

What a beautiful dress Jana :) love it.....so you are ready for Mexico

#6168 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

I am ready. I am so excited. I was just saying in another thread that I wish I was a bear and could just hibernate the next 4 weeks and come out on the day of my wedding. Soooo excited!

Originally Posted by Sandy Planner 

What a beautiful dress Jana :) love it.....so you are ready for Mexico

April 6, 2012

#6169 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
                  • 112 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:34 AM

Does any one have a good checklist of must have photos?

#6170 kellykanester

kellykanester
                    • 236 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

your wedding date will be our at home reception date !

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

Does any one have a good checklist of must have photos?

Happily married and now Mrs. West

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter