Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6141 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

Other brides have left tall glass cylinders there for other brides to use. I asked Claudia about it. All I am bringing is fake orchids to submerge in water in the vase and floating candles for the top of them.

Jana, are you bringing all you're center pieces to cancun? My bf is worried that we will bring too much stuff, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#6142 K Martinez78

K Martinez78
    • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

Other brides have left tall glass cylinders there for other brides to use. I asked Claudia about it. All I am bringing is fake orchids to submerge in water in the vase and floating candles for the top of them. Vegas_Bachelorette_066.jpg

Beautiful! Is she charging you extra for use of the vases? I love the sparkle on the bottom. Where did you find those?

#6143 kellykanester

kellykanester
      • 236 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

I am doing that too, but when i submerged my fake orchids in the vase the water turned purple, so we are using the gel beads in the bottom with led lights without water

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#6144 jana297

jana297
        • 646 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

My orchids are green. I did a test run and the water did not turn. It must have been the dye they used.

Originally Posted by kellykanester 

I am doing that too, but when i submerged my fake orchids in the vase the water turned purple, so we are using the gel beads in the bottom with led lights without water

April 6, 2012

#6145 kellykanester

kellykanester
          • 236 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

Yeah I was a little disapointed, paid 16 bucks a string from michaels. But they look really pretty without water too. the gelly beads look like diamonds with the led in there

#6146 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

They sound gorgeous!!

Yeah I was a little disapointed, paid 16 bucks a string from michaels. But they look really pretty without water too. the gelly beads look like diamonds with the led in there

April 6, 2012

#6147 kellykanester

kellykanester
              • 236 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

I dont think I have posted this in this thread yet but here is my mock centerpiece, the vase will be much bigger and the string of orchids will be as well (these ones are going to be used for the guys boutonnieres) But you get the idea

IMAG0145.jpg

#6148 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

That is very unique. I like it!

April 6, 2012

#6149 sarahlhal

sarahlhal
                  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

Hi Ladies!!  I just got married at Dreams Cancun on February 20!  It was truly amazing.  I know you all have heard this before, but PLEASE don't stress over Claudia/Cecelia not returning emails.  They are super busy!!  They will get to your email, just try to be patient:)  I was freaking out about that, and as soon as I got to Dreams and met Claudia, all my worries were gone.  I feel so silly now for worrying so much!!  My wedding was absolutely perfect- Claudia made sure of it! I feel like when you are a bride, you stress over a LOT!!! Each one of your weddings will be amazing- Claudia goes the extra mile, and the scenery is breathtaking.  I am posting my review soon, but if anyone has questions, I would be happy to answer them:)  Dreams was wonderful, and we are going back next year for our anniversary!

#6150 palacebride27

palacebride27
                    • 58 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

Mine are VERY similar to these ones and the ones above.  I get them hopefully at the end of this month!  I cant wait!!  I love the peacock feather!!  I tried to get my FI to go with that and he wouldnt!  LOL  Its beautiful! 

You girls shoud post your centerpieces on the centerpiece thread.  There arent a lot of this style. 

So excited for you girls! 

I dont think I have posted this in this thread yet but here is my mock centerpiece, the vase will be much bigger and the string of orchids will be as well (these ones are going to be used for the guys boutonnieres) But you get the idea

IMAG0145.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter