Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#5701 Soon2BMrsS

Soon2BMrsS
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

Sounds like a plan!!! 

#5702 LoveKiss

LoveKiss
    • 18 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

My wedding is in March as well and I JUST today purchased save the dates... I didn't want to send invites too far ahead because I thought people may loose them if they were sent too early.

#5703 LoveKiss

LoveKiss
      • 18 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha030412 

Hi Ladies, 

How far ahead of your wedding did you send out your invitations? My wedding is so disorganized... it's in march and i still haven't sent them out. Is that pushing it?

Thanks!

My wedding is in March as well and I JUST today purchased save the dates... I didn't want to send invites too far ahead because I thought people may loose them if they were sent too early. 

#5704 K Martinez78

K Martinez78
        • 46 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

Hello ladies....I am new planning a May 2012 wedding. Has anyone heard if dreams will be in renovations in 2012? I am a little worried.

#5705 hairdos11

hairdos11
          • 27 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

Where is everyone doing cocktail hour? I'm guessing cocktail hour is just drinks for everyone, right? Is there anything special about it.  So we could just have it at any of the restraunts? 

As far as the tables I was thinking of one long table so we could talk to everyone at the table.  We only have around 20 people so it's small. 

#5706 Soon2BMrsS

Soon2BMrsS
            • 71 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:24 PM

Depending on what package you get, will offer different things. We have the Ultimate Wedding Package, and that includes hot and cold Horderves, for 20 ppl as well as a cocktail bar, stationed were you choose to have it. We are having ours on the beach, it will be around sunset, then our dinner and dancing on the Club Terrace following. Hope this helps.

#5707 Sasha030412

Sasha030412
              • 48 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:41 AM

Hi Ladies, I have another question. Are you paying for your bridesmaids dresses? The dress that I really like is the vera wang bridesmaids dress from david's bridal which is $200. Even though my bridesmaids are happy that i'm not putting them in the ugly thick dresses  i think it's too much to ask for them to pay for the dress if they are paying for their flight and hotel. Any input?

Thanks!!!!

#5708 futuremrsroo

futuremrsroo
                • 29 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:13 AM

I bought the dresses for my bridesmaids, but they are convertible dresses that I got for $90 off Etsy. We also bought the groomsmen Rainbow sandals and their ties to wear. Everyone was really surprised that we did that. I always expect to pay for a dress if I'm in a wedding, and I think most other people do too.

Maybe if you're reall concerned about the price, and everyone loves the dress, you could offer to pay for half (or any part) of the dress to help make it more affordable?

Originally Posted by Sasha030412 

Hi Ladies, I have another question. Are you paying for your bridesmaids dresses? The dress that I really like is the vera wang bridesmaids dress from david's bridal which is $200. Even though my bridesmaids are happy that i'm not putting them in the ugly thick dresses  i think it's too much to ask for them to pay for the dress if they are paying for their flight and hotel. Any input?

Thanks!!!!

Hurricane Rina: 1

futuremrsroo: Take 2 on 1/14/12

#5709 futuremrsroo

futuremrsroo
                  • 29 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

It's getting close to time for me to book hair and makeup appts. Do any past brides have a recommendation on who to ask for? I used to see Christian's name on this board a lot, but someone said he no longer works there! Thanks in advance :)

Hurricane Rina: 1

futuremrsroo: Take 2 on 1/14/12

#5710 Soon2BMrsS

Soon2BMrsS
                    • 71 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:46 AM

OMG!!! Great Question!!! I booked my appt.. But, I would love to know.... I am more concerned about the makeup!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter