Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!


  • Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#491 RoSean

RoSean
  • Newbie
  • 140 posts

    Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:48 PM

    Welcome back & congrats Susan!!!

    Can't wait to hear your reviews.

    I haven't signed the contract with Citlalli 'cause I want to read your reviews first.

    #492 jlink78

    jlink78
    • Jr. Member
    • 207 posts

      Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:15 AM

      Welcome back Susan! Can't wait to read your review and see the rest of your pictures. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions for you. Paula and I were eagerly awaiting your return!

      Enjoy married life and don't get too bogged down in the laundry!

      #493 Mickie1987

      Mickie1987
      • Newbie
      • 10 posts

        Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:43 PM

        RoSean, I do not have enough points to see the pics. Would you be able to email them to me?

        #494 Mickie1987

        Mickie1987
        • Newbie
        • 10 posts

          Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:19 PM

          We are planning to have tiki torches for our terrace reception. Has anyone seen what these look like? I just wondering if they will be small torches on the tables or tall torches standing at the ends of the tables.

          Also, what nightlife is there actually at the resort. Is there music and dancing on the resort property or would we need to leave the resort for such entertainment? And if so, is that safe?

          #495 SusanK

          SusanK
          • VIP Member
          • 2,685 posts

            Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:53 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by RoSean
            Welcome back & congrats Susan!!!

            Can't wait to hear your reviews.

            I haven't signed the contract with Citlalli 'cause I want to read your reviews first.
            Hi! I've been working on my review...it's not complete yet, but here's the start. I'm trying to be very thorough.
            http://bestdestinati....ng-review.html

            I haven't got to the photog review yet. I'm going to hold off until I get the actual pics back. But, I can say this, Citlalli was wonderful to work with. The examples of her work that she showed me were amazing. And, IMO, her rates are very reasonable. Check out her new blog, for some of her work:
            http://www.citlalli-rico.blogspot.com/
            Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

            #496 SusanK

            SusanK
            • VIP Member
            • 2,685 posts

              Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:01 AM

              We are planning to have tiki torches for our terrace reception. Has anyone seen what these look like? I just wondering if they will be small torches on the tables or tall torches standing at the ends of the tables.
              The tiki torches are tall. You can probably ask for them to be arranged a certain way.
              Also, what nightlife is there actually at the resort. Is there music and dancing on the resort property or would we need to leave the resort for such entertainment? And if so, is that safe?
              If you are looking for dancing, you'll probably have to leave the property. Although if you salsa, AzÂșcar is adjacent to the Dreams property and you can access it without leaving the resort. Dreams guest pay no cover and get two free drinks. The other clubs are just a short 5-minute walk away. It's a straight shot from the resort on a major street so it's as safe as any.
              Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

              #497 jlink78

              jlink78
              • Jr. Member
              • 207 posts

                Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:14 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by SusanK
                Hi! I've been working on my review...it's not complete yet, but here's the start. I'm trying to be very thorough.
                http://bestdestinati....ng-review.html

                I haven't got to the photog review yet. I'm going to hold off until I get the actual pics back. But, I can say this, Citlalli was wonderful to work with. The examples of her work that she showed me were amazing. And, IMO, her rates are very reasonable. Check out her new blog, for some of her work:
                http://www.citlalli-rico.blogspot.com/
                Thanks for posting Susan! Unfortunately I wasn't able to view the page for some reason so I'll just have to be patient and wait till your finished. Can you at least give me a teaser on the DJ LOL Were you happy with them? As you know that's my biggest concern.

                #498 jlink78

                jlink78
                • Jr. Member
                • 207 posts

                  Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jlink78
                  Thanks for posting Susan! Unfortunately I wasn't able to view the page for some reason so I'll just have to be patient and wait till your finished. Can you at least give me a teaser on the DJ LOL Were you happy with them? As you know that's my biggest concern.
                  How'd that smiley get in there?

                  #499 Carolena7

                  Carolena7
                  • Member
                  • 785 posts

                    Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:21 PM

                    Susuan....I am very interested in viewing your review beings I am a dreams bride as well in March 08 but for some reason it would not let me view it when I clicked...is there some way that you could post it again or send it to me. My email is Carolena0@lycos.com.....thanks.

                    #500 ashley83

                    ashley83
                    • Newbie
                    • 4 posts

                      Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:42 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CaribBride
                      Hi all,

                      I got married at Dreams in January, I'll be glad to share my experiences. Overall experience was very good, Claudia was very helpful! We did hire an outside photographer from Mexico.

                      Yelena
                      Yelena,

                      I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun in January 2009. Was the weather ok for you in early January? Was it warm enough to swim? I've been a little worried about that. Which outside photographer did you use? We're you happy with your choices? Did you use the Dreams videographer or Dreams DJ?
                      Which choices would you do differently? Which area did you use for your reception? What time of day did you have your ceremony? I wanted to do a sunset wedding and garden area reception but now I'm worrying that it might be too cool in the evening in January. Any thoughts?---Ashley




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter