Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4861 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:56 AM

Welcome back!!! Super excited to see pictures....Oh and you can insert your images by clicking on the button here on the reply screen right bollow the source buttons.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#4862 shanbeth

shanbeth
    • 37 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

Here are just a couple.  I did figure out how to put some into an album on my profile page also if you want to look at more.

Attached Files

#4863 KB&JC

KB&JC
      • 70 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:05 PM

Yay glad everything went so well! Congratulations!!!

Dreams Cancun
        May 14, 2011
        Bride and Groom +37 booked and counting!!

#4864 jana297

jana297
        • 646 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:11 PM

Gorgeous pics...You were a beautiful bride!!

April 6, 2012

#4865 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
          • Banned
          • 630 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:47 PM

shanbeth - Congratulations!!!

I just checked out your photos on your profile and they are great!  My favorite that you posted was the distance shot of you and your husband on the rocks with the lighthouse in the background.  You two look amazing and the lighting was perfect!!!  That is the type of picture you frame on a wall.

What was your ceremony time and when did you take pictures?  My wedding will be next November, so I guess I will have approx. the same lighting.

Originally Posted by shanbeth 

Here are just a couple.  I did figure out how to put some into an album on my profile page also if you want to look at more.

#4866 tiffanyan02

tiffanyan02
            • 123 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

Congrats Shanbeth!

The pictures look amazing. I can't wait to read your review. With less then 6 months to go I am FINALLY feeling like the day will be here soon. I'm still trying to figure out bridesmaid dresses and what colors I want. Details, details!

#4867 beachbridemay12

beachbridemay12
              • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

Hi Im getting married at Dreams Cancun in May 2011, Im looking for someone to do our photos.  Could you send me the to claudia R. or any pricing list for her you may have.  I really want great photos thats one of the most important things for me! Thank you for any help!!

#4868 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

You need Juan Navarro to do your photos!! He is unbelievable!! If there is any reason to get married in Mexico it is him!!

Hi Im getting married at Dreams Cancun in May 2011, Im looking for someone to do our photos.  Could you send me the to claudia R. or any pricing list for her you may have.  I really want great photos thats one of the most important things for me! Thank you for any help!!

April 6, 2012

#4869 char79uk

char79uk
                  • 262 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:46 AM

Welcome back and Mrs, I am so glad that you had a beautiful wedding and can't wait to see the photos. xx

Hi everyone.  I got back really late Monday night and a week a go today we were married!  Best thing I ever did was to go to Dreams.  Everyone (about 30 people) had the best vacation ever and said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too.!  Juan is AMAZING! He does this everyday and knows the area better then ANYONE you could bring yourself.  I got my album and over 700 pictures on disk for just an additional $300.  I loved him and the videagrapher.  He did a great job too.  Claudia is the best and she is a very busy women.  Also her laptop broke last week so might also have something to do with the delay in things.  I have stayed in A LOT of all inclusives (been to Cancun over 7 times alone) and Dreams was by far the best service and everything else, food, looks, cleanliness, etc, that I have ever experienced.  My wedding and reception were perfect.  I will put a more detailed review on this weekend.  I had to get right back to work on Tuesday and am still tired.  However I do not know now to post some of my beautiful photos so let me know if you can tell me how!

Mrs. Shannon Allen

11-11-10 Dreams Bride

xxx Charmaine xxx

#4870 char79uk

char79uk
                    • 262 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:53 AM

i've just had a look at your profile and the pictures are gorgeous, you look beautiful.

I just have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking.  What wedding package did you go for and was Juan the photographer that was included with the package or did you hire him seperate?  Also where did you hold your reception and did you have a DJ?

Charmaine x

Attached Files

xxx Charmaine xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter